2014 Kia Cadenza

19 city / 28 hwy

Overall

2014 Kia Cadenza White

by Alex31478 from Chicago, Il | November 16, 2014

This car has everything. Power, stylish and looks very sporty. She is quick and the free maintenace package is even a better deal. This car surprises me everyday.

2014 kia cadenza limited

by garyg from Abington, PA | September 9, 2014

style & comfort; excellent looks inside & out; very roomy sedan; yet still light gvw large trunk; handles well; lots of features/options ; grade A thus far; cannot comment on wet or snow; but cant be worse than previous optima sx

Are We There Yet ?

by Love / Hate from Tulsa, OK | July 24, 2014

I now have 11k miles on my car. . I seem to have a LOVE/HATE relationship w/ my Cadenza. I love the way it looks and drives and you rarely see another on the road. so, it's a beautiful car that I love my husband to take me on a date in, but as a family car with a teenager and 10 yr old twins, it's not the idea family car for me. There are no USB ports or ways for kids to charge electronics from backseat. Seats are hard to keep clean too.

One year and 15k

by 6406nb from Fox Point,Wi | July 13, 2014

It's a great car to lease. I never see any on the road and I enjoy it tremendously. But it has no value in the market so I wouldn't buy it. The depreciation is tremendous once out the door. Also the bluetooth has some faults as does the height and no cooled passenger seat. I bought an after market kit I googled to raise the seat height. I told the dealer about it and now many of their customers have evidently bought these kits. There was a recall and all four rims were replaced. The a/c system is not Lexus or toyota in effectiveness. But it's perfectly built and for the most part beautiful to behold and something out of the ordinary to drive down the road. When you start it cold there is engine clatter as oil circulates every time. It drives expensively and the controls are very well thought out. If you are on a hand held call and start the car the bluetooth doesn't connect. You have to hang up and call the person back. Same with bluetooth music stream. It doesn't resume if you turn off the car and restart--say when doing errands- it defaults to the radio. This is annoying and would keep me from kia or Hyundai products in the future. Finally you have to agree on the screen each and every time you start. Lexus has this figured out and it extinguishes automatically after a few seconds.

Great Value Car

by Florida Golfer from Lakewood Ranch, Florida | June 14, 2014

I have owned quite a few luxury autos in the past including Caddies, Lincolns and Lexus. This past year I wanted to try test driving several cars with no regards to brand but cost to be a factor. I was trading in a 2005 ES330 which was a great car but lacked power. I drove Genesis, Caddy, Avalon and Optima. I didn't even try the Lexus because the Sarasota dealership has an egotistical attitude and the ES350 doesn't have leather seats and it is overpriced. I loved the Optima but the salesman said I should try the Cadenza also. I never heard of the Cadenza before. I took a test drive and was immediately sold. I bought a white Cadenza Limited with all options. I now have driven approx.. 4000 miles. Great exterior and interior. Love the instrumentation features. The car is a joy to drive. Only cons I have are no passenger seat up and down feature and the engine at idle is a little noisy compared to the Lexus, although I only noticed this when I am outside the car while it is running. Inside the car you never notice any noise. Very excellent car for the cost.

Dissappointed

by Not another Kia from North Texas | February 1, 2014

Bought the new Cadenza about a month ago. First 500 miles no complaints. Last week while driving to work I heard a loud irritating whistle. Windshield has a serious air leak. The next couple of days, nothing, so I figured it was a fluke. Today on a fairly long trip (300 miles) heard it again this time much worse. Finally figured out it whistles only when there's a cross wind. During this trip it was so loud and annoying we had to stop, not once but twice. If the dealer can't fix it, which I'm sure they won't. If Kia won't do anything about it, we're stuck with a $35,000 in town car, which by the way we'll get rid of as soon as possible.

Retired Army

by Cadenaza14 from Minnesota | January 17, 2014

I have had my Cadenza for about two months and about 1700 miles. This care is pure luxury when you get into it. You forget its a KIA. It is quiet, and smooth riding. The sound system will make you want to take the long way home. The car is great, only negative would be " it could have better gas mileage" but I do get about 20 MPG city driving. Havent had a long highway drive Yet, thats coming in February ( Minnesota to Texas )

KIA CADENZA

by MIKE from RONKONKOMA N.Y. | January 14, 2014

I LOVE MY CADENZA, IT IS PLUSH AND HANDLES BEAUTIFULLY. WELL APPOINTED DASH EASILY ACCESSIBLE CONTROLS. A REAL BOAT. I WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE DEALERSHIP I GOT IT FROM, I WOULD GET ANOTHER KIA, BUT NOT FROM THAT DEALER. THE CAR IS REALLY IMPRESSIVE IN MY OPINION.

Great than buying a Mercedes

by Rob from Lake Bridge, LA | January 1, 2014

Owned my Cadenza a month now all can say this is one of the most luxurious cars ever been made I feel just like that i'm riding in a much more expensive car loads of options to it. The Cadenza drives so smooth with great handling features are heated seats, infotainment center so much about car is great. I been driving my car now at 2000 miles a business worker its very comfortable on long distance driving gas mileage is reasonable for Cadenza all the controls are simple using I love everything about my car a total luxury top of the line car better from buying a Mercedes E sedan almost drove off the dealers showroom lot Kia has made their lineup better than most high end cars giving better improvements and performance is overall plus.

Very Happy I Took The Leap!

by Kia Convert from Buffalo, NY | December 20, 2013

I started looking for a premium sedan and was happened across a review of the Cadenza. I loved the way it looked and the value (content/price) so I test drove it on lunch one day. That was all it took from there. The seats are some of the more comfortable I've experienced. The dash is intuitive and the technology is very easy to figure out and use easily. Add in the great exterior styling and quiet cabin (except when the great Infinity stereo is going!) and it was too good to pass up. And I would have never thought I'd own a KIA of all things. Only downsides - the engine lacks low end torque for get up and go from a stop. Once the RPMs go up there is plenty of power for passing. Also, gas mileage is adequate. The best number I've seen so far is 25 mph. Of course, it takes Regular, so it could be worse. The transmission mates perfectly with the engine and the handling is much better than I thought it would be. Its no M3 but it is completely buttoned down, particularly for a car of its size. I cannot rate reliability as I have only had the car for a couple of months. Overall I would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a premium sedan. A very well executed car!