We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2014 Kia Cadenza

2014 Kia Cadenza
Available in 2 styles:  2016 Kia Cadenza 4dr Sedan shown

19 city / 28 hwy

Overall

I love this car..

by Charlee from Eastern Plains, CO | March 24, 2016

I have never owner anything this nice. I have been a Kia owner for many years now. This is my second Kia, the other is a 2003 Spectra, that I still own, and it still runs, I needed something newer, and something a little more comfortable since I commute almost 130 miles a day. It came with "sporty" rubber band tires, as I call them, but that was not Kia, that was the previous owner, so I would suggest if you buy one, and you are in cold climate like I am (CO)....invest in some ice and snow tires....Overall, I love it, I wish it had LESS electronic distractions, but that is every car now...I guess I'm old fashioned....

First time KIA owner

by Former Audi Owner from Indianapolis, IN | January 20, 2016

I really like the car overall. Handles well not that i replaced the cheap factory Hankook tires! MPG is states high I think. I only get 25-26 on hwy. Nice pickup and overall driving though! Seats are comfortable, minus the fact that the passenger seat does not raise! Unless you're tall its a problem. My wife sits on a seat cushion to raise her up, but then the airbag states it is off! ?? Design flaw for sure! Overall a nice car for the money.

Absolutely Fantastic car !!!

by Car Fanatic from N.H. | November 27, 2015

Going into my 3rd year driving my Cadenza 20 K miles in the northeast and I love my KIA !!! The car has performed excellent with no issues. My only complaint is that I bought mine new and the values have dropped a lot. That being said I would totally recommend buying a 2 or 3 year old used one at the current values and i Don't write reviews but this car has been by far the NICEST car I've even been able to afford....

this is by far the nicest car that we've ever owne

by boogaloo from California | November 1, 2015

the only thing negative that I have to say is that the car doesn't have enough convenience outlets for charging stations in the rear of the car for the passengers. It doesen't have any,

Cadenza

by jerbo287 from St., Petersburg | October 12, 2015

Love the car!! Wish KIA had a better selection of colors for the cadenza, however. Excellent ride and lots of power. A fun car to drive.

Such a pleasure to drive

by Shannie from Surprise, AZ | September 4, 2015

I have always drove large cars. The three cars I drove prior to buying a Kia were Caddy's. I drove and enjoyed the Optima but after having it a year I realized I missed a larger car. I traded it in for the Cadenza and I am so happy I did. The difference between the Optima and the Cadenza is like night and day. The ride is smooth and the car handles very well. I have a limited and it has everything any luxurious car is equipped with. I never had a problem with my Optima and I am expecting the same out of the Cadenza. Only one drawback, the passenger seat is not adjustable up and down. I have been told it is a safety feature but your passenger is sitting in a hole. Kia needs to change that. I plan to have this car for many years to come.

Great Car

by Wheat from houston tx | June 19, 2015

Pro's -great ride -tech -style -look Con's -head room -back seats don't lay down -sun roof covers are made of cloth?

Worse car so far

by Luis from Killen, Texas | May 8, 2015

Not even a year old and already had to replaced the motor, the air conditioning compressor, front headlight and rear turning signal light bulb. Passenger seat is way too low. Worse trade in value (half the price in a year) I can`t even get rid off it, not even KIA wants it back.

BEST CAR I HAVE LEASED

by QUALITY from | March 5, 2015

THIS CAR HAS GREAT VALUE. A LOT OF BANG FOR THE BUCK. I HAVE A 2014 LIMITED VERSION. NOT A LOT OF DRAWBACKS. CHROME RIMS ARE GREAT LOOKING, BUT VERY HARD TO CLEAN. PASSENGER SEAT DOES SIT LOW. ALSO, AWD WOULD BE A NICE OPTION. OUTSIDE OF THAT , THIS CAR HITS A HOMERUN! THIS CARS FEATURES ARE VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD AND REALATIVELY EASY TO USE. SAFETY FEATURES SUCH AS ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL AND LANE DEPARTURE ARE VERY HANDY. IF YOU CAN GET OVER THE KIA NAME, THIS CAR CAN GO UP AGAINST SOME CADDY'S.

KIA Nailed This One!

by Aggiedecks from Charlotte, NC | January 3, 2015

I've had my Cadenza since June 2013. In fact I bought the first one from the dealership. I must admit I was very aprehensive about buying a KIA since I had not heard very many favorable comments on thier vehicles, however this one definitely bucks that trend. I've put 31,500 miles on my Cadenza and so far have not spent one minute on taking it in for unscheduled repairs!! This car has been as close to perfect as I've ever experienced in a vehicle. Only dislikes are the grill design which doesn't seem to fit the overall luxury of the vehicle and the key fob which becomes seperated from the key rather easily. Considering the excellent reviews and performance of this model I'm disappointed in how quickly my car has depreciated. The Cadenza is a stud but could be overpriced based on rate of depreciation. Make sure to negotiate with this in mind.