2015 Kia Cadenza

19 city / 28 hwy

Overall

An Underdog story

by Zee from Philly | May 28, 2015

I am one for a good underdog story. This car is just the type of story I am talking about. I needed a large sedan. One with a smooth quiet ride, seating room, and all the amenities. I drove the competition and like each one for their own reason. Then lastly I drove this Cadenza, I fell in love. I felt as though I was driving an Audi but with the interior of a Caddy and the ride of a Lexus. It had it all. The standard safety features, the looks, the ride, the comfort, and the stereo and infotainment has flawlessly easy. The performance is responsive, yet plush. Needless to say I bought it. Since, I love it, I get excited to drive it. Not to mention there aren't that many on the road so I feel unique. I should be paid to be a spokesman for KIA, LOL. Everywhere I go people ask me , "is that a KIA" and "I can't believe I bought an Accord or Camry or Taurus and didn't even know this existed" (three people have said that to me). Anyway, just take a look at the KIA's they are very competitive and offer a much better warranty. (so you can save the money on the extended warranty) Happy Shopping!

KIA is #1

by Noah Lot from Fairfield, CA | May 27, 2015

The KIA Condenza Ltd. is probably the best luxury, power, technological vehicle! Very well made. Love it!