2011 Kia Forte Koup

Available in 2 styles:  2011 Kia Forte Koup 2dr FWD Coupe shown

Overall

Good job, KIA

by Owned Many Cars from Long Beach, CA | March 25, 2013

Bought this car because my wife liked the color (blue). After driving it 5,000 miles, I am convinced that KIA did a great job in engineering the car and its features, as well as in manufacturing it. Not that 5,000 miles is a lot, but there have been zero problems with it. My Acura should be so good! I have the 6 speed automatic, and it is the best automatic transmission I have ever driven. The extra shift results in a near perfect engine / road speed / load match, and most of the time I do not know when it shifts, it is that good. I will never buy another car with less than 6 speeds. The engine gets its pep from being "stroked", and that gives it a lot of torque and at least the impression of getting off the line quickly . That long stroke design might reduce the engine life a little, but the car does have a 100.000 mile warranty so not me worry. It is really nice when you get more than you expected from a purchase. I can't praise it enough!

suprised car

by e bbn e from williamsburg.va | March 6, 2012

fast,tight drive.and good on mpg. you can't ask anything else. you must buy sx model to enjoy,the most out of it. I had for about month now,and I have fun every day, I ll buy next time again and again,,,

Good / Fun Car

by Eagle Jim from Birmingham, AL area | December 19, 2011

This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. I love to drive it. I have to be honest with the ratings though. I took off a star on Performance because every once in a while, if I try to accelerate while the automatic transmission is trying to downshift, it hangs up. I have to release the accelerator and then re-accelerate and every thing is fine. As to the Interior Design: 1) the speedometer sides extend beyond the rest of the dash controls and is just a little off center of the drivers view. This sometimes hides the right turn signal light causing me to leave the signal on for an little too long after a lane change. 2) I am 6' tall, and the shoulder strap sometime slips down on to the top of my arm. That's all the problems with the car. There are so many postive points about the car that I could not list them all. I will just point out a few such as Mileage, seat comfort, easy of steering controls, bluetooth controls over much more than the phone, and so on, and so on...That is just some of the reasons for the high overall rating. Trust me, KIA is making some good cars.

Best Car Ive ever owned

by Kia Lover from Kennewick, WA | October 7, 2011

Owned 2 Koups & I LOVE it. Sporty, Realiable, Stylish. Kia has outdone it with the Koup. Best car I have ever owned! I grew up hating Kias and said I would never own one. When I saw the Koup I HAD to have it. Different than any other Kia out there. Dont plan on owning anything else for a while!

So stylish and comfortable.

by ilovemycar from Maple Shade NJ | October 3, 2011

I LOVE the style of this car. The way the windows are. The seats are very comfy and the interior is very nice. It also rides very nice. its smooth and quick. the only bad things I have to say are the engine is a little loud and I wish the steering wheel would turn a little more then it does.

Gas Guzzler Replacement

by TC from Rome, GA | July 30, 2011

My wife saw the 2011 Racing Red Koup SX on the Kia lot and said "THATS IT". It had plenty of room for a small car and the power was great. You can see people trying to get a look as you go by to see what it is. The blue tooth and Navigation systems are awesome along with Sirius sattelite radio give you a lot of toys to play with, not to mention the push to start system. On the interstate it zips up to traffic speed and keeps ahead of traffic with no problem, and it is very quiet in the cabin with no fighting high speed winds that blows other small cars from lane to lane. We now also are forgetting which day we filled it up on unlike our other vehicle where it was always just the other day.

My 1st Car

by AmberLynn5956 from Greenville, SC | July 18, 2011

I absolutly LOVE my 2011 Kia Forte Koup!!!! I have yet to find anything that I do not love!!!! It handles very well and is very comfortable. I love the bluetooth option; very safe. I aslo love my interior (black with red trim)

Great car; priced good, bad insurance rate

by Concerned Parent from Nashville, TN | April 30, 2011

Only negative is the insurance rate. The four door KIA Forte is a 12 which is really good but the two door koup is a 23. This was a $240 a year increase for me with no points.

more bang for your buck

by my hands off baby from bay shore, NY | April 20, 2011

This car handles very well on the road,great on gas,it has a sports look and has great speed response. KIA definitely priced this car to win costumes . I purchased an SX model with nav and leAther package and got a great deal from KARP KIA . 2011 Koup SX titanium silver