2012 Kia Forte Koup

Available in 2 styles:  2012 Kia Forte Koup 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

2012 ex koup

by brantford driver from brantford ontario | April 10, 2014

I owned car for 2 1/2 years since new .Dealer has not been able to stop irritating rattling in roof and dash .The fuel consumption is nowhere close to advertised numbers. Handling, speed, styling, and bang for buck are great

happy koup

by takowa from Boston, MA | December 13, 2013

I have the Corsa Blue EX with 6-sp manual for more than an year. No other car within $20K has the combination of power/weight/$, style and warranty. You pay for this unique combo with getting alone with the well styled but very cheap hard plastic interior that makes little rattling noise at around 40-42 mile/h. The engine is the very reliable chained CVVT Theta II shared with 3 other car companies. I get average 30 mpg in the winter and 34 mpg in the summer driving around suburban Boston. Pure highway I have clocked 37 mpg. The suspension is such that makes me feel very safe taking corners faster than all my previous cars. I don't see replacing this car easily even with a later year same model.

A little disappointed

by Ronniepants from Kingston Ontario | November 24, 2013

I purchased the 2010 ex and loved it. Loved it so much that I traded it in for the 2012 sx luxury! Nothing but problems... Heat shield rattle. Took it in and it's fixed but rattling again. Cruise sometimes works. Sunroof is leaking. Hard to get through the gears when cold. Has an engine knock and the dealer said bring it in when it gets worse. Dealer said it may throw a rod. Tach sticks. I want my 2010 back!!

KIA? Never ever again

by DAVE from Boston, MA | July 26, 2013

I own one at this moment, and very disappointed. Very low quality. Interior plastics are very cheap and they make ridiculous noices on bumpy roads. suspention noices are bad after few 1000 miles. windshield makes strange noices when heat is on. I have a water leak in rear passenger side and none of the dealarships cant find out why. and much much more problems

After car shopping for months...

by Sarah Faye from San Antonio, TX | August 13, 2012

I searched the internet like crazy for the perfect car and finally had the mind set i wanted the Kia Forte Koup. The look had me most interested, I just needed to test drive one. I went to San Antonio and test drove my very first one. I had to have it!! Didn't need to look anymore! I got a white 2012 with only 900 miles on it with: push start button, navigation system, sunroof, and sirus radio. I plan on keeping this car for a very long time, I've never been this pleased with a new vehicle.

Superb vehicle

by commuterman from North Carolina | July 30, 2012

Price, options, style and warranty made the decision to by the Forte Koup a no-brainer. We got the 2.0 liter ex version. It still has a lot of pep, yet not as much as the 2.4 liter. No complaints at all about this purchase!

great for $$$$

by summer boy from | July 17, 2012

Did not think I can own such a nice car for the price. Drive is smooth and comfortable. Air con very cool. Audio is nice. Still need to adjust to the very sensitive brakes. Overall, very happy with it!

Very Nice Car For The Money$$$$$$$$$$$

by MIKEY from Florida | June 1, 2012

Had this car about two weeks now & for the money this is a sweet ride, have had several Kia's & this Sporty Corsa Blue Ex is Fun to drive.

Exterior paint problems

by Disappointed from Joplin, MO | May 2, 2012

Bought the car brand new off the lot 6 weeks ago. Like most everything about the car. However, the paint on the bumper just below the driver side headlight is starting to peel. It is about the size of a half dollar and the edges of the peeled area are sticking up as if it's not limited to this size. I have an appointment with my dealer tomorrow (to take a picture only)???. I will update soon. Has anyone else detected any paint problems with their Kia?, would sure like to know.

Love this car

by alex from Fort Worth, TX | March 30, 2012

I bought the Forte Koup instead of the Civic because of the features it offered vs the price. I have received comments on the car weekly.

Featured Services for this Kia Forte Koup