2011 Kia Forte

Available in 5 styles:  2011 Kia Forte 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

Smooth Ride and Comfy

by BB from Coppell, TX | October 18, 2013

I have had my car for a week and I truly love it. I love the ECO feature that allows me to know when I am driving smart and saving on gas. My favorite feature is the hands free that syncs up with my phone. The trunk space is huge which I need when traveling. The rids is so smooth it feels like I am on cloud nine. I love the 100,000 miles or 10 years which ever comes first. Overall just a great car spacious inside. Everyone tells me they love it. I do to!

Love it

by Everyday Driver from Brier Wa | July 22, 2013

I just got this car a few days ago. I was not for a Kia, I worked at a body shop 6 years ago, I was totally against them. I had a 2002 Mercedes-Benz with 144,000 miles on it, and it was falling apart. I have 3 children, and I need a reliable car. I love the fact that it is a 2011 and has only 31,000 miles on it. It still smells like a new car, it is in PREFECT shape. I have had quite a few cars, and I have to say, this one is by far my favorite car I have ever owned. I love everything about it.

2011 Kia Forte EX Hatchback

by Husband of Forte owner from Tarrytown, NY | May 10, 2013

I guided my wife to this purchase and we are both very pleased with the choice. This car is a rocket!!! It looks and runs great and it only had 11K on it when we bought it in March. This car has such good pick up that we need to be careful even backing out of a parking space!! The 6 speed transmission shifts just fine, so do not pay any attention to this being a negative as rated by this site. I have always beleived that Kia and Huyandai are in the process of supassing BOTH Honda and Toyota in quality and overall design and will continue to do so over the next 5-10 years. Sorry all of you C-RV and Rav-4 owners!!!

Great Car for the Money

by Pizza Boy from Rocklin, CA | September 1, 2012

I have been a Nissan buyer for years and after buying a Kia I swear by them. I have bought 3 in the last year and looking to buy another now.

Reliable for a family of four.

by newcarowner from Louisville,KY | August 26, 2012

Great MPG. Very good for long trips and good size trunk for lots of different items. If your looking for a car for a family of four this is a great buy.

College Student - First Car

by Yelli01 from Waldorf, MD | February 13, 2012

Great first car, gas is affordable and mileage is great. It has a cute look and maneuvers pretty well. I am enjoying my first car.

Absolutely Value of Money

by Crazy Sky from Malaysia | December 27, 2011

I had this car with me for 5 months long. My Forte was 1.6SX 6-speed equiped with full of accessories. I enjoy my ride and it given me full of satisfaction. Although Forte is selling relatively cheap, but the car was offering much better specs than its rivals and comfortable ride. Meanwhile it maintains top class of safety. This is the car consumer bought with no regret at all at this price.

Exactly what I wanted.

by Still shifting from Rockford, IL | November 21, 2011

Very happy with this car. Exactly what I wanted, Standard features are all you need. I wish it was easier to get a manual transmission but the six speed is very nice.

Kia Believer now

by love my forte from Charleston,SC | November 7, 2011

I'd be honest and say I was one of those people that would never consider buying a Kia. I was in the market for a 5 door so I tested the new Mazda 3, honda fit, hyundai elantra touring but I have to say the Kia forte was by far the best value. when i first saw the car I thought iI was looking at an Audi 3. I think Kia has come a long way and is now true competition to the "big brands" like Honda and Toyota. I would say the Mazda 3 was my second choice but i would have payed more $$$ for the Mazda up front plus it had less MPG than the forte. I bought the SX version of the kia and honestly could not tell the difference between the Mazda and the Kia. compared to the Honda fit, I thought the forte had a lot more room and it also came with a lot more standard features like bluetooth, sunroof, shift paddles, trip computer, etc. in terms of reliability the Kia warranty is the best in the market so that gives me a piece of mind. Needless to say, I really like the new kia forte 5 door. if you are in the market for a great hatchback, I'd give the kia forte a try.

great car for teenager first care

by The bucket from huntsville | November 3, 2011

this car is good for only front seat riders.When I am driving my car I always hear a sound like something is falling from under the car,front left door handle don,t go back in place unless you push it in.Good gas mileage