2014 Kia Forte

Available in 4 styles:  2014 Kia Forte 4dr Sedan shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Had a week and into the shop!

by Michelle from Canada | June 26, 2014

I was so excited when I bought my new 2014 Kia Forte LX. It had been a daily rental and had only 34,000kms. I noticed a rough idling the day I picked it up, but ignored it. After a week, it got so bad I called the dealership and took it back in. It has been at the Kia dealer for a week now and they have found nothing wrong. I have read this vibration when idling/parked is quite normal in Kia's. I dont consider this to be "normal" and am pretty disappointed. I love everything about this car but won't be keeping it if the issue continues.

Good quality at an affordable price...

by Patti from N. California | June 8, 2014

Bought at Sacramento Kia from the showroom for $16,000! Has AC, AT, Bluetooth; MP3; CD; outside temp; heated outside mirrors; PW;PL; No alarm: adjust. steering; cruise control; gets 40MPG using gas; rides great; lots of power; drives great; little road noise; handles great! What more can I say? Oh, it's PRETTY!

great car for the money

by eddie from shawano,wi. | May 21, 2014

had the car for two months,no problems yet.feels like i'm driving a go cart,very responsive.would recommend this car to anyone.

2014 FORTE EX

by Bamzap from Bahrain | May 16, 2014

Bought the car last year (came out june 2013 in Bahrain). Great value for money and fun to look at. Alot of gizmo's and perks that you see in a sub compact sedan. Only PROBLEM is the braking system as once you reach 15,000 kms you will feel that the braking system is quite weak and stiff. Returned it to the dealer twice and still same persistent problem. Hope to find a solution or most likely will have to sell!

Suprised

by Volfan from Knoxville,Tn | May 10, 2014

Bought this car for the value but was surprised how great it looks and of the power for a four cylinder.Its the first car that I no complaints at all.I love this car.

Proud Dad

by Proud Dad from Arlington, TX | May 9, 2014

Recently purchased a new 2014 KIA Forte EX for my daughter as a graduation gift. She loves the car thus far. It looks great, drives great, and is much more car (standard features) for the money than all others in it's class. Got a really sweet deal pricewise plus the manufacturer warranty is a bonus. Only dealer add ons were pinstripe, tinted windows, all weather floor mats, tire nitrogen for life and a spare tire/jack. Highly recommend this car for any young person, couple and/or new family.

Best Car Yet !!!!

by GoManGo from Dundee, Oregon | May 4, 2014

I'am 62 years old and have had just about every kind of car made, including 3 Corvettes. Purchased a 2014 Kia Forte last July 2013. I commute 96 miles 5days a week. This car is the EX version. This car drives, performs, rides, like no other car in comparison of its size. Car has no road noise, really gets 35-37 miles per gallon on fuel, Freeway miles. My forte now has 18,000 miles, and getting better each day. A person needs to explore all the features that the EX has. The best option on this car is Hands free and voice activated system. Download your cell phone contacts, and enjoy the easy way of Communications.

Kia leaves it all on the stage!!

by kia kat from Wilmington NC | February 21, 2014

Bought our 2014 Kia EX in November 2013.....we already have 9,000 miles on it and it runs and drives like a dream. Gas mileage is crazy-good and the engine brings power when you need it....we've cruised through the Carolina mountains a couple times already...smooth as silk. We just love it....our budget did not permit the Optima...but maybe next time because I'll bet those babies are REALLY fine. In a nutshell.....Kia did not disappoint....went above and beyond our expectations. even the experience at the dealership was tolerable :)

The Best Valued Vehicle I've Ever Owned

by Frugal from Columbia, SC | January 17, 2014

I purchased my Forte from JTs Kia in Columbia, SC. The dealership was clean, staff was friendly, and autos were affordable. My car is comfortable, fuel-efficient, and looks nice. My salesperson, Ronnie Williams, really worked hard to find something I was happy with and could afford. I am very pleased with my purchase. It is a budget-friendly vehicle that gave this buyer a lot of 'bang' for my bucks!

You Will LOVE This Car!!!

by KC from North Carolina | January 16, 2014

Bought new 10/29/13. Got the EX sedan in black. It looks SO good! It rides like a bigger car, smooth,very comfortable. It seats 5 adults with room to spare. The trunk is huge! With the 6-speed transmission and 173 hp performance is very good. When you put your foot down it goes, but to get instant, great acceleration, turn off the ECO. It seems to cause just a bit of hesitation, I love driving it and keep trying to think of reasons to keep going instead of heading home! 3 or 4 years ago I wouldn;t have considered buying a KIA since I have never owned non-american manufacture. But seeing this, driving it and the great value sold me and I am very happy!