We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2015 Kia Forte

2015 Kia Forte
Available in 4 styles:  Kia Forte 2015 shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

first kia, definitely not the last

by new kia owner from odessa tx. | December 1, 2015

After owning a car made in 97, i knew it was time to get a new car. I didn't want used, because i never know how long its going to last. I've only had one other car that was new, but it wasn't what i really wanted. I've owned ford, GM, and nissan. So when i went to get another car, i wanted a brand I've never had before, because i believe in giving every car manufacturer a chance. I decided on a 2015 forte sedan. 1. Because of the warranty, and 2. They've seriously stepped up their game over the past 5 years. I test drove one, and immediately fell for it. I do have the base model, which has the 6 speed manual, but the best feature is the Bluetooth. Unfortunately, the car does not have cruise control. While I've only had it 6 months, I've put 17,000 miles on it, as i do use it for my delivery job, so i have by industry standards the equivalent of about a year and a half's worth of miles, and the only problem I've had, was a clogged ac hose. If you do decide to buy one, i would recommend the 2.0L engine. Mine has the base engine, and it feels underpowered for a car of this size, even with a manual. It also feels like there's a dead spot in hard acceleration in 3rd gear. Other than that. It works hard for me every day without any complaints. I definitely plan on buying another kia at some other point in time.

A Good Balance Of Features

by First Time Kia Buyer from Harrisburg, PA | November 24, 2015

I was looking for a car that was not too big for good parking, turning radius or economy, but with sufficient power and plenty of room on the inside, good visibility, with useful features like backup camera and bluetooth and a well thought out dashboard. The EX trim package with 2.0L gave the needed extra boost in power without sacrificing economy and the sporty upgrade, backup camera and bluetooth. The packaged extremely low profile tires on the 17" x 45 wheels are nice but a little overkill, less expensive 16" x 55 could have done just as well. The visibility from the drivers seat is superb. Large four wheel disc brakes are reassuring. The trunk is spacious with low lift over but for a little more, the extra space of a hatchback is available. The biggest surprise was taking a 405 mile highway trip at 65-70+ mph with ECO engaged and getting a true 40.1 mpg. I normally drive to squeeze every mile per gallon but that much above the EPA rating surprised me. The only dings I give this car are the low profile tires are extremely sensitive to road surfaces and prone to be noisy. The dash display has low tire pressure warning but NOT individual pressure readouts. The AC is average. The trunk lacks the means to install a useful cargo net divider to slide grocery bags etc into. The only option is a folded hammock sandwich type net that must be pried open. I would rate the standard seats as well adjustable but merely average in comfort. Overall, this car was good enough that I see little advantage in moving up to the foot longer mid sized Kia Optima. Though the Optima had a bigger engine, better AC and quieter ride, the Optima dashboard layout was atrocious.

More than expected

by Grandpa m from Boston MA | September 7, 2015

Car only two weeks old. Unanticipated high quality fit and finish, very comfortable. Great value for the price. So far, so good. Perfect as a student car. Not a speedster but excellent ride

First New Car

by Sue from Cleveland, OH | August 6, 2015

This is my first NEW car. I've always had used cars and the whole experience was great. The dealer, was great. I new what I wanted and the car has not let me down.

Loving it a little more each day!!

by My new baby from Dickinson, TX | August 4, 2015

The test drive did not prepare me for the amount of enjoyment I am getting out of driving this smooooooth riding automobile. Compact, yet glides down the highway like you would expect from a larger vehicle. Factor in the gas milage and it is a win/win. Took a Road trip this past weekend and got 37mpg. The blue tooth and other safety components add to the likability, for all ages. The nicest surprise after taking delivery was the well lit dashboard when driving at night.

I love my Forte :)

by Ashlie from Cape Coral, Fl | July 23, 2015

I love absolutely everything about my 2015 Forte. Right down to the beautiful Abyss Blue color. The performance is amazing, exceptional suspension, it handles very well in the rain. Great on gas mileage, and the seats are the most comfortable of any car I have owned. There is nothing bad to say about the Forte. I love it and I'd buy another one in a second.

Most reliable and economical car owned

by Metime from Des Moines IA | July 1, 2015

My first Kia had over 201,000 miles and was still running great when I traded for another Kia. The gas mileage is phenomenal and the car is comfortable for long drives

Kia - Auto Serve in Belmont, NH

by Katie from Laconia, NH | June 18, 2015

I was undecided when I just stopped to browse the Kia cars, I had no idea that the Kia was so cute, so fun and ran well. It has a great warranty, and I bumped my other warranty up to 100,000 miles, so that was a huge selling point with my husband. The people who were at Auto Serv in Belmont, NH were so knowledgeable, they were really excited about the Kia, and they were so great to me. Half the reason I bought the Forte, was they were so great to me and accommodating. They had me take the car for a couple of days and I was hooked. Love it, everything about it,. The Bluetooth is great, the trunk space is huge, it flies on the highway, I love it. It is much smaller than what I am used to, but I really like it. Thank you so much to Auto Serv.

2015 Kia Forte

by xlastxresort22 from West Springfield, MA | May 10, 2015

I have been leasing my Forte for 7 months now. I have nothing negative to say. It's a great car with regards to; MPG, comfort, features, quality and reliability. I would recommend the Forte to friends and family!

still experience in the car

by none from Hoboken,N.J. | May 6, 2015

my wife is in love with the car it is a beautiful car to drive I will recommend it to other people we are still learning all the extras about the car