We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

15 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Great Car!

by Charlie from Tampa, FL | July 21, 2016

I've had BMW 7s, 5s, & 3s (all great cars). Mercedes S500 (awful). Cadillac's (fine cars). I've had it for a year now and 20,000 miles. I've done a lot of city driving and some long trips and in all types of driving the Kia K900 is a fabulous car. The ride is luxurious and not as stiff as the Bimmers. You definitely buy the two for different reasons. I loved all my Bimmers, but the Kia, for every day driving is much more comfortable. The big V8 has 420 HP and does a great job in all traffic, although again not as quick feeling as the BMW 740s. My only complaint is the traction control is a bit quirky and nearly shuts down acceleration which has put me in some slightly compromising situations. Overall, a great car!

Will not buy Kia again

by Disappointed from Phoenix, AZ | November 30, 2015

Bought K900 with VIP package with 10k miles on it. Within a week, I started having issues. Tires are wobbling and I can hear some noise in the dash. It feels like something is boiling there. It's consuming more gas than it says in it's specs..

Luxury Lover

by Comfort Seeker from Phoenix, AZ | October 31, 2015

I had been looking for a used K900 since last year. Finally found the car with right mileage and price. When I test drove it, it sounds like a perfect car but I have been driving it for the last 2 months and the issues are popping up right and left. My car is a dealer certified but this is not what I bought the car for to be in shop all the time. I owned two Lexus previously. They charged you a premium price for a reason. Even after 80k miles, they ran like they were new... Thinking of switching back to Lexus, however not sure if my Kia will have any resale value at this time :-(

Great Car Until....

by CarGuy from Jacksonville, FL | October 26, 2015

Let me start out saying that I am a true car enthusiast and I truly do appreciate any car manufacturer that tries to take on the Lexus LS, Mercedes S-Class, Audi A8, etc. But after driving the Kia K900 for a couple of months (2000 total miles so far), I now understand the reason why we all got our cars at such a great discount and our monthly payments are ridiculously low compared to those listed above. I traded my Lexus GS350 F-Sport in on the Kia K900 Luxury and immediately loved the quietness and some added features I didn't have with the Lexus. But then the newness wore off and I started having major issues with the car. The car started having tire balancing and alignment issues. Took it to the dealer and they "fixed" it. Then all 4 brake rotors got warped. Took it back to the dealer and they fixed that. Then one evening I walked around the car and saw my front bumper was sticking out from underneath the headlight and near the front passenger quarter panel. The next day I immediately made an appointment to bring it in to the body shop. The guy said this car has been previously repaired with SUPER GLUE!!! We all could see dried glue from where the bumper used to be attached. He then said that the car was obviously fixed at the dealership with super glue and they never told me about it. On top of all this, my navigation system keeps rebooting while driving, the upper fans in the cooled seats in the driver's seat makes a popping and grinding sound, the trunk pass-through door to the trunk won't stay closed, the car still won't drive straight and feels like the tires are completely out of balance, the panoramic sunroof squeaks and rattles, the rear side sunshades creak and rattle during turns, and there's a weird squeaking sound every time there's a bump or turn that I have no clue where it comes from. I finally got a call back from Kia Corporate and they said all they can do is to try to fix ALL the problems. It's been in the shop twice already for the tires and balancing issues, so this will make the third. I have already contacted my Attorney needless to say. The only good thing about this car is that smooth V8 and the LED headlights.

Used Deal of the Century

by Usually Into Sporty Stuff from Kansas City, MO | September 19, 2015

I paid close attention to this car ever since it debuted on the auto show circuit a couple of years ago, and had been following all the reviews on it for about 8-10 months. I usually lean towards cars that offer a sportier ride than this (owned a Cadillac CTS before getting this car), but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy one at a significant discount compared to a new one. I don't care that it's a Kia; this car is extremely well-built, luxurious, comfortable, and fast. It's worth every penny of its asking price when new, but an ABSOLUTE STEAL on the used market. Anyone looking for a full-size luxury car should give the K900 a serious look.

Best Car I've Ever Owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by orandy from Nevada | July 29, 2015

This car drives better than my parents' old Cadillacs and Buicks of yore, when I was a kid in the 1970s. Although I didn't get the VIP package (I opted for the one below, the Luxury package). This car is loaded with tech and luxury and has tons more features than Lexus was offering me to renew my lease. I gladly turned in my 2013 GS 350 last week for this spectacular vehicle and I am so glad I did. At 51, I've just about owned or leased them all and this is the best car I have EVER driven, bar none. It's the quietest car on the market today and the luxury is engulfing, scintillating, and downright ineluctable! I couldn't care less about the badge... in fact KIA did such a nice job I'm actually proud to display it, lol. Lexus, BMW and Mercedes want to sell or lease you a fraction of what this car represents, and your ego is supposed to pick up the tab, after being comforted by the Lexus, BMW or Mercedes logos. I think not. I highly recommend this vehicle, and if KIA keeps this up I will easily lease another.

Lots for the money

by Flashy set of wheels from Boynton Beach, Fl | June 28, 2015

I gave performance a 4, but it's more like 3 1/2 but that is mostly due to me because of being a female 'senior'. I had a great Forte and it might be the reason I find this a bit more strenuous to drive. The design is classy and I love all the bells and whistles that are included in this vehicle. I was flying around in a Forte and now I've slowed down which is pretty much why I went with a heavier car. Love the dual tailpipes too. Not sure the fuel stats are too accurate but it's not far off.

K900 disaster

by k900owner from Las Cruces, NM | May 11, 2015

we've owned the car 2 months and its been in the shop most of that time for braking system defects that get worse every time it gets towed in. We see the car more on a tow truck than we get to drive it.

Thoroughly Satisfied

by bongo from LA | May 5, 2015

I was looking at leasing and Audi A6, Cadillac CTS or an Infiniti when I read about the K900. After test driving all I realized I wasn't as interested in a sporty ride (which I have now with my Infiniti M37) but a plush ride. The K900 is a luxurious plush ride, separating you from the outside noises and distractions. It's unbelievably quiet. this is what I love. If you want a sporty ride, look elsewhere. With that said, it's got great power that builds uniformly. The inside feels so luxurous; the leather is so soft and comfortable in all the touch points. Re: added features and tech package (I got the VIP package), there is no comparison to the Audi and Cadillac. I would have spent far more to get anything near equivalent in terms of added features and couldn't get all I got with the Kia. the K900 has everything (VIP package I mean). I feel like I made the smartest possible purchase. I got the most car for the least money and I ride in my luxury in stealth mode.

Best car I have ever driven

by LIrides from Long Island, NY | May 4, 2015

Fantastic car! Can't say enough how great a car it is. I cannot understand some negative reviews I read before I purchased. After driving for 4 months and 2600 miles I cannot find anything not to love about the car. I think the best way to summarize, I would but the car again in a heartbeat.