We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2014 Kia Optima Hybrid

2014 Kia Optima Hybrid
Available in 2 styles:  2014 Kia Optima Hybrid 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Jackpot! Smooth, economical & stylish!

by Converted to Kia from Mercedes from California | May 30, 2016

Smart purchase! Very happy so far! It took a little time to get familiar with the handling, but not a big deal. Mileage is averaged at 35-37mpg mostly city driving.

Kia Optima Hybrid delivers elegance and style

by IndyCole from Indianapolis | May 9, 2016

My quest began as a search for my wife after driving a loaded 2004 Acura RL. There's a degree of luxury she had become accustomed to that I had to some how match. She also wanted something stylish and sporty looking along the lines of a BMW. Some unexpected expenses came that made us look for alternatives brought the search to Kia. I wanted the next vehicle to be also good on MPG and reliable. After researching and test driving, I felt comfortable to offer the proposed solution, but still hesitant. To my surprise, she was thrilled with the look and design, the comfort, the navigation system, the technology all within the Optima and I was pleased with the price. The front styling is aggressive enough to win most over. The interior design is top notch also, and won over the Fusion and the Sonata in my opinion. The passenger and rear seats sit a bit lower than others, so when she's a passenger she feels a little like a kid trying to see out the window, but all else are big wins with the ventilated seats both cool and hot! The trunk space is reduced to make room for the battery but has enough space for our family's activities. The car is very quiet and takes some getting used to. The ride is smooth and acceleration is good. Some of the newer cars that turn off at stop lights can be a little un-nerving, but the Optima handles that without a notice. The whole experience has been very positive. I can not respond to the reliability as of yet, but I am impressed with the manufacturer's warranty. The build of the vehicle and attention to details is very precise. I am very pleased (along with the wife) of our purchase.