2014 Kia Optima

Starting MSRP

Overall

Love my 2012 Kia Optima

by SnowPearl68 from Newark, CA | October 16, 2014

Just picked up my Kia last nite and I'm totally in love with it. It's a beautiful classy car, my top choice would be the Audi A7 but hey can't afford it so my reasonable choice was the Optima. It's sleek looking and fun to drive and roomy. One can't ask for more. Driving til the Wheels Fall Off :) Linda Lou

WORST CAR I'VE EVER DRIVEN - HATE IT!!

by Christine Flores from ALHAMBRA, CALIFORNIA | September 30, 2014

i HAVE WRITTEN THE CEO OF THE KIA THREE TIMES GOING ON 4 AND WILL KEEP WRITING UNTIL I GET A RESPONSE. THIS IS THE WORST CAR I HAVE EVER DRIVEN, I'VE HAD MANY CARS, MANY NEW CARS, BUT THIS KIA 2014 HORRIBLE. 1. NO SPARE TIRE: HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING. 2.

It gives me a headache

by Tifferturtle from | September 25, 2014

I HIGHLY advise against getting a KIA Optima. I've been suffering in this rental for 3 weeks now and all it does is give me a headache and makes everyone else nautilus. The car looks good from the outside, but there's something about it that makes the ride almost unbearable. I really do miss driving my truck...Tomorrow I should have it back and that would be the last time I EVER drive a KIA Optima....EVER!!

Best Choice by far!

by JRsndz956 from Edinburg, TX | September 16, 2014

I bought an 2015 SXL after reviewing all other midsize cars in it's class. Honestly, I was about to buy an Audi until I actually sat in and test drove this car. Interestingly enough, for the options the SXL had I would have had to spend $6-9,000 more on the other vehicle I was going to get. The engine pulls like a turbine powered engine, its twin scroll turbo four puts a definite smile on my face. The interior is comparable to the more expensive vehicles from Germany and the UVO is easy to understand and learn. Exterior is very well done and defintly gets looks in SXL trim. I'm particular when buying a car and this is the best choice by far!

Surprised and Satisfied

by Tonyg from Bonaire, Georgia | September 2, 2014

Amazing car so far after 26,000 miles. When I bought a hybrid I often wondered if it was a good car for commuting long distances. Well, surprise, surprise, I drive 150 miles round trip each day and this car handles like a charm. Gas mileage is super and I have already saved hundreds compared to my last vehicle. It has plenty of power although it may hesitate on fast takeoffs at times. I actually like driving this car just as much as my Mercedes E350. AWESOME!!!

love it!

by Kia from Charlotte, NC | July 23, 2014

I received this car as a graduation gift. I really like it. Cons: the brakes are already making a funny noise sounding like they need to be washed, the car is a little noisey inside and when starting, the passenger seat is too LOW!!!!!! It makes ppl uncomfortable to ride with you because they can hardly see try seating a child up there, and also the back seats are low. Other than that I love the car, although it is somewhat long for my taste, it is very stylish and spatial.

Happy with my new car

by Sassy Lady from Macon, GA | July 15, 2014

I've owned the car for 5 days now, and so far its luxuriousness has measured up to my other car! It handles well and I especially love that it remembers my seat setting. :) The navigation system is tops !! The best thing of all is that I will not have to search for my keys ever again !! The sales staff was a pleasure to work with !!

Gas saving car

by The red dragoon from Winnsboro, SC | July 12, 2014

The price of the car could have been less, but it is a great car. JTKia on Killian road in Columbia,SC has the best salesman I have ever met. I like the Bluetooth feature, I especially like the interior at night with the red lights. I also like the leather seats, but not so fun of the black carpet.

Love My Kia!

by Ms America6 from Little Rock, AR | June 26, 2014

I am really glad I chose the Kia Optima EX, it has exceeded my expectations overall! It is very reliable on the road and has many safety features that make me feel very safe. The exterior is very attractive and the interior design is very chic and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it.

great car

by love my kia from miami, fl | June 20, 2014

My name is Elisa and I leased a 2012 kia optima 2 years ago, I love the car and my salesperson Randy Rosario was very helpful in me picking a car for me. He still continues to help me if I need it. That is what you call customer care.