2015 Kia Optima

Starting MSRP

Overall

Inside confort

by mvzz from San Diego | February 27, 2016

I got my Kia Otima I pretty much love the car the price and the looks but I don't like the passenger seat :( extremely low .

FANTASTIC

by kiakid from INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA | January 19, 2016

DRIVES GREAT. HIGH SAFETY RATING, GREAT STYLE.SUPER ON GAS MILEAGE. IT RIDES REAL SMOOTH.AND IS VERY QUITE. I GOT IT A A GREAT PRICE,

Love it

by Atkinselen from Willow, AK | November 10, 2015

I just bought a Kia Optima ex and I LOVE IT!!!! It handles like a dream in the snow and on the ice. Very comfortable and spacious. I don't have any buyers remorse at all. I love my car and would recommend it friends and family.

Great Car... I don't regret my decision!

by Carl from Maryland | October 6, 2015

Before I purchased this car I was really torn. I was torn between the 2015 Kia Optima Turbo and the 2016 Nissan Maxima SL. After weighting all the pros and cons for each vehicle, I decided to buy the Kia. The Kia was 8k cheaper. The Kia uses regular gas vs premium. The Kia has a much better and longer warranty. The Kia looks and runs great. The ride is comfortable yet very fast with the turbo. Its a fun car to drive and looks great. I get so many compliments on the car its crazy. So far no buyers remorse and I don't regret my decision one bit. Great car so far."

I really love my car

by Funrufiian from Danville, CA | September 16, 2015

Just purchased a base model LX GDI in Smokey Blue. This car is very good looking. It's comfortable, roomy and has a very nice ride. The power is adequate and has good mid-range torque. I just turned in my 2014 Chevy Cruze and wow do I feel and see the difference. It's like night and day. The Optima has improved its steering wheel by making it look more sporty. The digital dash display is easier on the eyes. I love this car and it makes driving a pleasure.

Super Deal

by Blinki from Beaver Dam Wisconsin | September 11, 2015

I have looked for this exact car, at a certain price for months. Using this site, was amazing. Found the car below the price in mind, drove 2 hours to the dealer after only a few emails. Was not so sure this was going to be real...got there, saw the car, drove the car, ready to buy. I forgot to mention to the sales man I had been emailing. He talked to his boss, gave me a price much higher than I wanted to pay. Told him, I drove two hours due to the emails and the price I was quoted. They looked me up on the computer, found the emails, dropped immediately to the price I came for and the rest was history!! Great deal, great car...extremely happy customer!

My amazing OPTIMA

by Baby opt from California,CA | September 9, 2015

It's just amazing I love it!! Definitely buy it again if I had too!!! I highly recommend this car!!!

Excellent Experience... See Jonathan Visalden

by blesco from Elyria, Ohio | September 5, 2015

People always tell you buying a car is so hard or a nightmare. If that's the case, then you've been shopping for cars at the wrong places. My experience of buying/leasing my car was as smooth a transaction as it could have possibly been. Also, time was running short and I had less than 30 minutes to get all the paperwork finished and pick up my granddaughter from school. As most would know this is no short process. Jonathan Visalden literally rushed back and forth with papers and more papers and crunching numbers to make it happen. He made that happen and so did financial. When you love what you do, it shows. Jonathan Visalden, I absolutely love my new Optima. Thank you for the great experience...

1986 dodge challenger

by Chargerman from Myrtle Beach, SC | September 2, 2015

The car is brand new, everything should be perfect. I like the warranty, and as a 2.4 liter engine it has a lot of pep. The 6 speed manual is a lot of fun to drive.

Satisfied Customer

by JerseyGirl from Lake Worth, Fl | August 24, 2015

Recently leased another Kia Optima. Love not only the car but also the great customer service from Kyle MacCargar and Fred Perlmutter at Grieco Kia in Delray Beach.