2013 Kia Rio

2013 Kia Rio

Available in 6 styles:  2013 Kia Rio 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Feels like I'm driving a sports car

by Adventure from Texas | April 21, 2014

After running into a deer in my 2006 Kia Rio, and being told it would cost more to fix my other car than what it's worth I just knew it was time for another car. I bought it with 37,000 miles on it. I choose a 2013 Kia Rio because #1 I knew Kia is extremely realiable and #2 Kia makes a safe car and #3 I needed a affordable car. When I drove it, I just fell in love with it. I feel like I am driving a sports car. Love the fact that it's great with gas milage, and safe. Love the fact that it has the volume control on the steering wheel. Love the design, and love the small size yet really roomy on the inside as roomy as a big car inside. I drove it home from another city about 40 miles and the gas is still full. I love EVERYTHING about this car.

Best car I've owned yet!

by Katie Eaton from Portsmouth, NH | April 8, 2014

If you had asked me 7 years ago if I would ever willingly buy a Kia, my answer would've been "heck no!". But let me tell you....I just bought my very first Kia and I'am in shock of how awesome it is. It's a 2013 Kia Rio LX (sedan) and it has 8,000 miles on it (I bought it used). It's sleek, stylish and sophisticated. It came with three months free of Sirius XM radio. The dash design/radio specs are sure to please the tech savvy, and its surprsingly roomy for a sub-compact car! Don't let the appearance of the outside of the trunk fool you either, it may appear short but once you open it you will see just how big, deep and spacious the trunk actually is! Great to fit a double stroller in! My Kia is a 6 speed automatic featuring triptronics so that you have the ability to shift like a manual if you so desire (love it). It also comes equipped with eco drive which is awesome in helping you save gas! The engine is quiet and just purrs while it;s running. But dont let the 1.6L engine fool you, it has a lot of pep and can get up and go! 4 cylinders are the way to go nowa-days! Believe me, I'd know: I traded in my Dodge Durango which had a V8 Magnum engine in for the kia ;) Kia has come a loooooong way. It's not what it use to be!

I love love love my new Kia Rio!!

by Valerie Ann from North Beach Maryland | April 2, 2014

I am so tickled to have my new 2013 Kia Rio that I can't wait to go to work every day so that I can drive it and listen to my awesome radio and discover cute, little new things that my car has!! I cannot believe the ROOM it has for being the small hatchback that it is. Even my huge hubby fits in it with plenty of room for him to relax. I love the back-up camera it has!! The guys at Kia worked with me and gave me the best deal with the huge down payment I put down and they fit the car payment into my budget..they were super great!!!!! I will definitely be back there for the next car I buy!!!!

Overall good looking vehicle..

by Jaz from Toronto< ON | March 6, 2014

Bought a Kia Rio Aug 5 last year, car drives well but the automobile fuel efficiency is completely out of reach -- through research i found out that the official rating for fuel consumption is carried out in Korea and most supposely in close door in some manufacturing complex with gradually no real estimate, very disappointed. Overall, car runs well and service is made every 8,000 kms or any 4 months whichever comes first. But if you considering a Rio and at the same time wanting a fuel efficient car, please don't buy a Kia! This car consumes on avg 8.5l / l00kms on Canadian streets which is above other brands in my experience compared to more fuel efficiency Dodge Journey and Honda Accord.¿

small but does the job

by Good commuter car from Lynnwood was | January 9, 2014

Good gas mileage gets up and goes comfortable sits 4 people with baby sit but not much storage space none of you take a stroller fun to drive

This IS the best car I have ever owned!

by Kathleen Aldi from Southington, CT. | December 29, 2013

I have had a great experience with Shaker Kia and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for either a new or used car

great car

by kcladyz from Kansas City | December 18, 2013

I have a 2013 kia rio signal red and everyone stops me and compliments me on how attractive the car is. I am tall and plus sized and the car fits me well. The suspension is fantastic and it is like riding on a cloud. It also has the power of a larger car. Only thing i would change is the windshield needs to be higher. I can not see the traffic lights unless I slouch.

Love

by Granny Doll from Lufkin, TX | November 25, 2013

I love everything about my new 1012 Kia Rio, which I bought from Perry-Ellis Kia in Lufkin, Texas. It is the best experience I have ever had with purchasing a new car. There is nothing I don't love about this little car. It is the perfect car for me.

2013 Rio EX 4dr sedan

by Jose Alberto from Chester,VA | October 19, 2013

No problems ,very,very reliable excellent built quality & fit and finish for price. Only weakness is fuel economy is not what's claimed of 40MPG, I currently get about 34 to 36MPG max on the hwy.

Excellent MPG for the Price

by tdsc hopkins from Hopkins, SC | September 26, 2013

ECO on the RIO LX allows you to get great MPG from this little commuter car. I average 36 mpg daily driving to and from work and shopping about 20 miles per day. Plenty of room throughout this small car in both the front and back. Only drawback for me is the 11 gallon tank that makes me have to stop driving to put another $27 in the tank. Before my Rio LX, I spent $80 a week on a truck. I cant list all of the benefits the LX offers and how much support KIA puts behind their cars, but I am very happy with my purchase.