2014 Kia Rio

27 city / 37 hwy

Overall

This car is great

by My first car from Salt Lake City, UT | December 29, 2014

I bought this car three weeks ago. it is awesome. It drives really well in the snow.It looks great. It is my first car. So excited to have it and the salesman was great. I would recommend this car if you are looking for something that is reliable and gets great gas mileage. Thanks.

My Kia Rio

by Manny.. from Nigeria | December 12, 2014

I have been using my Car Rio for months now and I tell you I dont want to drive my old car again. It is a manual transmission and the six speed gear system is another "cool" to the engine. It however consumes fuel more than I ever thought.

Great little car.

by Shamus Walters from Columbus O-H-I-O!!!!! | November 24, 2014

Excellent. I have had my Rio for 6 months and I enjoy it everyday. I have a 2014 Rio GDI EX. It came fully loaded for a reasonable price. I recommend turning the ECO setting off when getting on the freeway or when quick acceleration is needed. GDI engines run at high RPMs and HOT so I also recommend oil changes at 2500-3500 miles, and using a synthetic oil or blend would be best. This is an excellent "first timers", older drivers or second car for any family.

My Rio

by Tuffnsweet from Graham, Missouri | October 26, 2014

. I love my new Rio! I can ride in comfort, which is so important to me. I did not know anything about the Rio's before test driving so when I returned back to the lot I got out telling the sales person that I really liked this one and wanted to know more about it. I especially like the fuel injection how they set it up there is no waste along with the eco drive it is going to be a wonderful vehicle for me and my family. Would like to say that my sales person was great in educating me as well the patients it took to go through the car thoroughly.

Air con a pain

by rupert from Devon | October 15, 2014

My Kia Rio is ok but not a patch on the kia ceed. The Rios a/c keeps cutting in when I want the heater on, it wont stop cutting in, its a bad design. Also there is no way you get the mileage of around 70m.p.g its 60m.p.g , for a small car that's not great. I will be changing it.

nice car

by niteal from Bob bell kia | May 8, 2014

Bob Bell kia in Glen Burnie MD. No deal on the car overpaid about $2,500. Better car if the price was lower.

Great economical car

by Peter from Santa Cruz ca | April 23, 2014

This is a great car...out the door for 16k on the base model....w. 2000 miles so far it's a solid, great car.