2015 Kia Rio

Available in 6 styles:  2015 Kia Rio 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

27 city / 37 hwy

Overall

Overall great carmy sister and i love driving it.

by DarseyLou from Conroe, TX | March 15, 2016

This car is all-around an amazing car. I'd recommend it to everyone if I could, okay pricing, great still. when your driving and you have the windows up its nice and quiet.

Couldn't be happier with our new Cowboy KIA RIO

by Maurice Brown from Conroe, Texas | February 22, 2016

We are very pleased by the team at Coyboy KIA of Conroe Texas. The salesman, Jim Holsen, is very knowledgeable of what he sells, We actually made a real friend in a short time. A great experience and we love this car. I drive a truck for a living, so, comfort is very important to me. The design of the seat is what I noticed how it supports my back in just the right way. The finance department is excellent , they work hard to get you your best deal. I'm telling everyone about this car and our experience at Cowboy KIA of Conroe, Thank You

2015 Kia Rio with 36,000 miles

by Tony G from Silver Spring, MD | February 3, 2016

2015 Kia Rio Sedan with auto transmission. Plus: Quiet as a mouse, good gas mileage, lots of pep, flat dash, not curved, bright instrument cluster, reliable, spaceus trunk, reasonable price, seats made from recyclable material, Lots of "plug in" options available for reasonable cost. Good headroom Cons: I have to duck to get in car Low profile hurts in 3" plus of snow. Initially hard to judge front and rear bumper locations wheel covers show swirl marks after carwashes. Would I buy again? Absolutely.

2015 Kia Rio SX

by kak from Santa Clara,CA | October 30, 2015

I love this car. It has everything I was looking for and more. It's very comfortable, spacious, and peppy for a subcompact car. I also feel very safe in it. I was hoping for better gas mileage around town since this is where I will usually drive it. All in all you do get a lot of options for your money.

Much worse mpg than advertised!!

by Looking for gas mileage from Los Angeles, CA | July 15, 2015

I purchased my 2015 Kia Rio EX hatchback on January 1, so I've been driving it for 6.5 months now. The average gas mileage is MUCH lower than advertised. I'm averaging about 19 mpg/city, about 22/highway. NOTE to people looking to buy the car for gas savings!! I am happy with the way it looks--stylish and cute. The comfort inside--the seats are too bucket. I immediately had to purchase a lower back cushion--without it my head would be pushed forward at an awkward angle. Also-the interior lights stopped working before I'd even had it a month. No idea why. I took it to the dealership and they fixed and informed Kia, in case this is a malfunction. We'll see how the car does in the long run.