2008 Kia Rio5

27 city / 32 hwy

Overall

My little Kia surprised me

by Dee from THe great sothwest | April 30, 2014

I bought my 2008 Kia Rio5 used over two years ago. It has been remarkably reliable. It starts first time every time. It runs smoothly. I get about 36 - 38 highway and 30 - 34 in the city, depending upon traffic. It is not peppy on hills but it is good overall. The styling is nice and the color and paint are attractive. This car grows on you.I recommend it!

mostly nice

by Spuddoggie from Four Corners | June 30, 2012

This little car looks great, a lot of room and nice interior styling. Good on gas. Even though automatic transmission, it still averages 33 - 34 mpg overall.

Nice car

by gto from Harrison Twp., Mi | March 5, 2012

I've only owned it for a couple of months, but so far it is what I expected from the car. Great value, fairly easy to work on, and nice fit and finish. I would recommend this automobile to anyone wanting good fuel mileage and value in comparison.

The Best All-Around Car I've Owned

by Classy Granny from Ridgeway,VA | July 13, 2009

After my husband died,I was on my own when I needed to purchase a new vehicle. I wanted a car that was reliable, affordable, easy to drive and park, without compromising good looks. After going to several dealerships, I chose a new 2008 Kia Rio5. It is by far the best deal for the money of any vehicle I've ever owned, and I've been driving for 43 years. The front seats are comfortable and can be adjusted to fit the driver in areas such as providing great lower back support.The back seat will accommodate 3 people but roominess is lacking. However, this is not a problem for me because my only pasenger is usually an 11 lb. dog.Three cildren or two adults should be comfortable in the back. My Rio has the power package and keyless entry, which I highly recommend.I travel a lot and have no problem storing suitcases and purchases in the roomy hatchback area. I'm also impressed with the safety features on this car. Almost every time I go out, someone will say, "Hey,great looking car". I like that!

Great Price- Great Mileage

by Military Family from Havre De Grace, MD | September 6, 2008

This vehicle is economical to buy and drive. I use this vehicle everyday to both travel to work and for my errands running. I average 300 miles to a tank of gas- on 90% city miles.

Great Starter Car

by Solar Flare Fan from Nanaimo, BC | June 21, 2008

My first car and I love it! It is a great car to get around town in and meets all of my needs. I would recommend this car to anyone. With gas prices rising everyday, I have not notice a huge dent in my wallet. If you are looking for a car that is good on gas this would be it. It is easy handling and great with highway driving. My favorite feature is the iPod hookup."

amazing

by basic cars from boston, ma | June 8, 2008

i love this car it is great in every way it meets all my needs and is very cheap i would recommend it to anybody looking for a car just to get around in.

Featured Services for this Kia Rio5