2011 Kia Rio5

27 city / 36 hwy

Overall

I Love My Rio5

by KIA Fan from Texarkana, AR | April 23, 2011

This is my first KIA and my first hatchback. It is comfortable, handles well on the highway and in traffic. I purchased my 2011 in January when there was snow on the ground; I have driven it for 3 months in all kinds of weather. I have been driving a larger, much heavier vehicle and was apprehensive about highway driving and adverse weather. I am pleased that it handles well on gusty spring days and that the visibility is good in heavy rain and really pleased with the gas mileage in town with heavy stop-and-go traffic and on the highway. I get as high as 37mpg on the highway and 30 mpg in town.

Perfect Size

by Value Hunter from Toledo Ohio | October 12, 2010

I couldn't be happier with my Rio5. I knew I wanted to get a car at a good price and with a good look. The Rio5 has both. It's very roomy and I love the hatchback feature. It has real zip and handles well on the road. I'm completely satisfied.

Featured Services for this Kia Rio5