2004 Kia Sedona

16 city / 22 hwy

Overall

Best car for the MONEY

by Canton from La Crosse, WI | October 28, 2013

Last week end I drove 1200 miles, average 21.5 miles per gallon. You can send a lot more money on a van, but the Kia is perfect for us.

2004 Kia Sedona

by DannyR from Port Charlotte | August 11, 2013

I like our new van, we have put on 1000 mile since purchase. Plenty of room for people who have been visiting and very comfortable.

Was a good van

by HM from Cincinnati, OH | March 2, 2012

I really miss ours :/ We got our 2004 Sedona EX in early 2010 and it was a great value. The van rode and handled quite well, and the interior was nice and comfy. The only real complaint was fuel economy, it was only 16 mp overall which wasn't very impressive. We had to trade it in for a midsize car because of the rising gas prices. The new car's great too, bu there's just something about that 04 Sedona.

One more thing

by Bill from Fort Collins | January 9, 2012

The only thing I see is lacking is a interior dome light. Getting things our of the chassis is difficult after dark.

BETTER THAN TRUCK

by PARIS from LAS VEGAS | November 7, 2011

I BOUGH IT NEW,11 MILES ON IT. COMPARED WITH TOYOTA,WAS BETTER,BROUGH MORE THINGS FOR LESS,BETTER WARRANTY AND DO THE SAME AS TOYOTA,NISSAN OR HONDA. I HAD SOME PROBLEM PEOPLE TALKED,BUT WAS FIXED BUY DEALERS. SO FAR,IT WORK FINE. BRAKES WAS BAD AT 3 YEARS OLD, I TOOK IT TO JUST BRAKES AND THEY FIXED FOR $ 430, WITH GARANTY FOR LIFE. YOU NEED TO BE BEHIND YOUR 4 CREWS THAT HOLD THE CASE FOR AIR FILTER,MECHANICS DONT PUT ATTENTION AND THEY LOST THEM EASY. I ASKED NOT TO TOUCH THAT PART, AND REQUEST FOR THE NEW FILTER TO PUT IT BY MYSELF. TRANSMITION WAS REPLACED AT 3 YEARS OLD,BUT I WAS TOWING A TRAILER FROM FLORIDA TO NEVADA,AND IT WAS VERY HEAVY. THIS IS ONLY 195 HP, THE NEW ONE IS 266 HP. SO FAR SO GOOD, I WISH TO CHANGE IT FOR THE 2012, IT HAS MORE THING I LIKE TO HAVE. IT CAME WITH DVD,TOWING PKG AND REAR SPOILER. I PAID,$ 22,263,LESS $ 2000 REBATE,$ 20,263,PLUS TRADE ANOTHER VAN$ 8000,TOTAL TO FINANCE$ 13,700. WHEN YOU WANT TO BUY,HAVE SOME THING TO TRADE,SOME DONW PAYMENT AND A GOOD DISCOUNT OR REBATE,YOU CAN FIND A GOOD DEAL. I USED THIS CAR,FOR ANY THING,FUN,WORK,TOWING,ANY THING

Never had any problems! :-)

by noprobs from Cali | September 1, 2011

We've had our 2004 lx since 2006, its now 2011 n we've never had a problem w it! Very reliable! Never needed any work done to it! We got it w about 19,000 miles on it n it now has almost 100,000 miles. We've used it for everything from lugging kids n their friends around town, going to work n family vacations! Excellent vehicle!

WARRANTY IS WORTHLESS

by VERY DISAPPOINTED IN MINN from ISANTI, MINNESOTA | December 19, 2010

BOUGHT NEW IN 04 BECAUSE OF 10 YEAR 100.000 ADVERTISED WARRANTY..IT WAS ALWAYS WELL MAINTAINED. AT 47,000 MILES MOTOR BLEW UP. NO WARNING AT ALL, LIGHTS GAUGES ETC. WIFE DRIVING IT DOWN FREEWAY..BOOM GOT RUN AROUND FROM DEALER AND COMPANY CALLED AND WOULD NOT FIX IT. NEVER EVER WILL I OWN ANOTHER KIA PRODUCT.....DO NOT BUY!!!!

Warranty NO guarantee!!

by Nick from Gardnerville | May 30, 2009

Don't do it!! Kia is the cheapest for a reason. The 100,000 mile warranty is a joke- they fix the problem once and when you bring it back in 5,000 miles with the same problem, you find out the warranty doesn't cover it anymore (one strike and you're out!). We have changed the rotors 6 times in less than 5 years. Kia Motors had the nerve to tell us we were braking WRONG. It shakes violently at speeds over 55mph and brakes grind at all stops (soon after rotors are replaced). Struts make noise, fuse box cover falls off, DVD player won't eject DVD's, interior lighting is wired wrong, A/C stopped working, temperature gauge doesn't work, alignment is off- can't even begin to describe the disappointment with this vehicle!! You get what you pay for- spend the money on something else!!

nice,but trouble too

by frog from poconos,pa | April 6, 2009

Talk about a love hate thing,thats just what I have with my 2004 Sedona..runs great , very fast, powerful, but I must have replaced the rotors every 20000 mi.. the first few times under the warranty..same with the bearings...steering at 90000..now the tranny is starting to slip at 140000..I like this van except for the toxic front end...I understand the newer design have fixed some of these probs..havent decided if I`ll buy another Kia

the worth car i ever owned

by cuba from FLORIDA & LAS VEGAS | February 5, 2009

I DON'T KNOW WHO MADE THOSE REVIEW I SAW AND READ. TO ME WHAT I SEE, PROVED, TESTED BY MY SELF IS COMPLETLY DIFFRENT. I BOUGHT IT 2004 BRAND NEW, FIRST TWO YEARS, SO,SO. NEXT ONE PROBLEM AFTER ANOTHER, EVEN THEY CHANGE THE TRANSMITION. THE SUPORT FOR THE MOTOR COLLASED, IT BROKE.POWER DOOR LOCK IN SLIDING DOOR, BROKE, AND IT WASN'T CLOSE. TERRIBLE NOISE UNDER CAR, IT LOOKS LIKE LOOSE PARTS. STRUTS MAKE NOISE ALL THE TIME. WHEN I TURN THE VAN, AND PUT R OR D, IT MAKE A WEIRD NOISE, REALLY UGLI, IT COMING FROM TRANSMITION,THE SCREW THAT HOLD THE AIR FILTER INSIDE THE MOTOR, IT HAS 4 SCREW, THAT TRY TO HOLD TWO PLASTIC PARTS, WELL, IN THE DEALER BROKE, AND THEY DIDN'T WANT TO FIX, THEY SAID IT WASN'T IN THE WARRANTY, ETC,ETC,ETC. TODAY IS 2/5/09, I STILL HAS THE VAN, AND I WILL NEVER BUY IT AGAIN

Featured Services for this Kia Sedona