2014 Kia Sedona

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Not so happy

by 7500 from Kansas | June 9, 2014

Car failed at moving forward at 7500 miles. Made a mistake of buying from out of town. The roadside service only pays one way. No car to drive without paying rental fee. 2 days repair made, cost me to go pick-up. 2500 miles later same problem again. dealer cannot work on it because I pulled the battery cable to reset the PCM code so my wife could drive the car. I am still trying to contact KIA to see what the warranty is for. We bought a KIA because of the company's claim of good vehicle. We rely on a car because we live in the country.

queen of the road

by musical car from north carolina | May 24, 2014

I do love my new Kia Sedona 2014. I feel like the queen of the road. I'm still finding new features in my van. and the color I've always wanted....Beautiful red. Leith kia of Fayetteville was wonderful. I can't say enough about my salesman Phillip Neil. He truly almost rolled out the red carpet for us. When driving to the dealership to truly see the van for the first time. I could almost imagine a big banner that read my name. Elizabeth......From the moment I laid eyes on that red van I knew we would be connected.

Simple design unlike others that look like a box!

by Al from Elk Grove, CA | February 21, 2014

Love the simple exterior design of Sedona. I hate looking on others that look like a box of loaf of bread! Also, those hideous front and rear lights, Ugly! The rounded corners on the outside and simple design cockpit made my wife and I decided to get this van and very happy with its performance and style. Great value too!

what's not to like

by day to day from Prince George B.C. Canada | September 23, 2013

I have previously only purchase North American vehicles but made the switch to the Kia Sedona a month and a half ago. It has proven so far to be one of my better decisions. I have driven it in town and recently returned from an extended road trip. It handled superbly and I am at this point completely satisfied.