We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2015 Kia Sedona

2015 Kia Sedona
Available in 5 styles:  2016 Kia Sedona Passenger Van shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Best minivan out there

by Seddie from Boston, ma | August 8, 2016

I've been driving Infiniti's for the past 7 years. Needless to say I had to give mine up after the birth of my twins. It's really tough getting 3 kids under the age of 4 into an suv. I looked at other minivans and almost bought an oddessy. Then I saw the sedona. It was instant love. Looking for a minivan made me sad (literally). For someone looking for a minivan for this type of transition, I highly recommend this one. I don't even miss my Infiniti.

The Newly Styled Kia Sedona ROCKS

by Matt from Cedar Park, TX | February 27, 2016

We've had our car for just over a year now and it has been flawless. So much so that I bought a second for my son and his family. It is comfortable, VERY accessible. My 90 yr. old LOVE this minivan for just this reason. Car & Driver dinged it for "noise", but we all speak comfortably even at highway speeds and I listen to the radio at 6, out of 30 or so. I will be buying another!

I love to go on trips. Very cobfortable!

by harry from Houston, TX | February 14, 2016

I love my van, its reliable and easy to nsvigate. My favorite thing about it is the rear camera, very useful specially in my negihborhood that is full of kids.

first van since 1994

by grandkids transport from north tx area | June 8, 2015

very comfortable, roomy with seating for 8 comfortably, plenty of pep, great window appearance, ie, can see all around you in traffic. Love the backup camera, side warning lane changeblind spot vehicle avoidance, and sync to telephone for hands free chats. Maybe a bit overzealous, but first new van with modern features, so we are awed. Thanks

dont over look the 2015 sedona

by eriebuckeye from ohio | March 8, 2015

ive owned cadillacs for years and this mini van seats are the most comfy seats ive ever sat in a car the ride is smooth the new design for 2015 is awesome I test drove the oddy and the toy minivans this Sedona had them beat by a mile and the warranty cant be beat tons of upgrades on the ex trim the other with same upgrades where 4 to 6 grand more

Not the most comfortable.

by Sueanne from Myrtle Beach S.C | February 7, 2015

I drove the Kia Sedona 2010 for 3 years and 283.000 miles it was great ! this one the front seats and third seats are very uncomfortable .Kia made the trunk area bigger but shorten the leg room. The 2010 drove much better and sounder . The outside look is a bit more modern but I am sad that the changes they made were not for the better.