2011 Kia Sorento

Available in 11 styles:  2011 Kia Sorento FWD Sport Utility shown

Overall

ITS ONLY 3 YRS OLD

by CARDRIVER from NORTH AMERICA | August 9, 2014

I PURCHASE THIS PREOWNED VEHICLE IN 2011. ALTHOUGH I WAS QUITE HAPPY AT FIRST, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THE FRONT STRUTS ANS REAR SHOCKS REPLACED ON MY 2011 SORENTO SINCE 2013, BUT I AM TOLD THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT PARTS AVAILABLE IN NORTH AMERICA AND NO KNOWN ETA...ARE YOU KIDDING!!! GO AFTERMARKET RIGHT...NONE AVAILABLE EITHER. LOOKING AT JUNK YARDS NOW TRYING TO GET PARTS....CAN YOU BELEIVE THAT, FOR SUCH A NEW KIA ALSO, RUST IS FORMING UNDER THE PAINT ON TOP OF FRONT WINDSHIELD. I EXPECTED MORE! THE VEHICLE IS VIRTUALLY UNDRIVABLE UNLESS YOU DRIVE VERY SLOW AND AVOID ALL THE BUMPS ON THE ROAD. WHAT AM I DO TO? CANT SELL IT AND WE ALL KNOW TRADING IN A CAR THIS YOUNG, YOU'RE GONNA TAKE A BEATING, DESPITE IT BEING PAID OFF, I RATHER REPLACE THE PARTS AND KEEP IT FOR A FEW MORE YEAR TO GET MY MONEY OUT OF IT. BUYER BEWARE...KIA IS NOT HELPFULL... WISH THEY SPEND A LITTLE LESS ON ADVERTISING AND A LITTLE MORE ON REPLACEMENT PARTS.

Awsome SUV

by Luv My Kia Sorento from Worcester, MA | May 30, 2014

I got my Sorento, from Wagner Kia of Shrewsbury in MA. I have to say, the staff was great. Carol Tule is the best. She helped me aquire the SUV I was looking for, the color, AWD (what I needed), the price I needed to fit my budget, low % rate, just awesome. I have the 2011 Kia Sorento (Used), great condition looked almost new, very spacious, drives very smooth, great MPG. I have only had it for about a week now, but, so far My family and I Luv it. Anyone looking for a new or used car in MA check out Wagner Kia of Shrewsbury (carol Tule) very nice and helpful staff.

Beware of the Tires on the EX

by Jim from Rochester, Ny | February 16, 2014

The original tires on the 2011 EX are TERRIBLE in the snow! No traction. Fine on dry or wet roads but if it is at all slippery, forget it. Give them a year and then replace them or you're likely to end up in a ditch. Otherwise, it's a great car.

great people

by frankie nomats from aberdeen,nj | December 31, 2013

i would recommend anybody looking for an honest place to make a purchase to come and see George, his kindness is great also very honest.

Not so Bad for the Money!!

by Waikna from NJ | November 12, 2013

I am having some issues with my Power outlets right now but other than that is a great buy.. Thanks Waikna

Really Nice Car

by Lexus to Kia crazy you say-not so from | November 12, 2013

Had a Lexus for 10 years so started looking for a Lexus but came across a Sharp Kia Sorento, Pearl White, awesome chrome wheels, leather, GPS, back up camera, bluetooth, and in top notch condition located at Quantrell Cadiallac in Lexington Ky. Being a Lexus snob, I continued to look but kept going back to the Lexus, bought it at Quantrell Cadiallac in Lexington Ky and I love it! Good gas mileage too.

Great value, fantastic All Wheel Drive

by Robbert from Texas | July 21, 2013

The Kia Sorento is undoubtedly one of the best SUV's for sale out there, with one of the most affordable price points.

New to me SUV

by Soccer Mom from ME | June 2, 2013

The Kia Sorento LX was the best value for features, handling, gas mileage compared to other used SUV models with similar equipment. The vehicle is well styled, and the mid-range trim level is all that most people need. The third row seat is easy to use and fairly spacious for leggy soccer players. It is nimble on muddy, bumpy country roads, and the optional V6 engine provides the power when needed on the highway. My only complaint is a blind spot in the rear, so make sure the mirrors are well adjusted. This is a solid choice in the mid-size SUV market.

review after 2 years

by cars.comfan from Augusta, GA | May 13, 2013

I have been driving my Sorento for 2+ years now, not just around town but also on many various long road trips and I can state honestly I have absolutely no buyers remorse. Not only does it get very good MPG for an SUV, but the technology packed in that car is wonderful. The one and only regret that have is that I chose a model with cloth material which stains INCREDIBLY easy. Even leaving a wet umbrella on the seat for just a moment left a water mark immediately. My other complaint is regarding some cheap hardware used for the air vents. I only noticed days after I bought the car that knobs on multiple vents that you use to direct air flow were broken off, only a few days after that I went to adjust a vent and the only remaining knob broke off as well, not a major concern for me but it was annoying It's beyond reliable, I've put on over 20k miles every year after buying it used already with many miles on it and I've never had a single problem or expensive work done other than basic upkeep like oil changes and new tires. It is very comfortable for long road trips, I had read reviews before I bought it about road noise being a problem but I've never experienced that. Other than those minor problems, I've never been happier with a car purchase, There is a reason the car gets such good ratings, it's an incredible buy for the price.

Excellent Car

by Vic from Langley, BC | April 17, 2013

I bought my Sorento LX V6 on May 2011. Till now 2 years passed, I am very satisfied with its features and functions. It is powerful, reliable, and comfortable for driving. My family often travel for fun with it. It has large and enough inner room . Its 3rd row seats are very helpful when I need carry more people. Only thing I am not satisfied is its service. A promised life time free oil change and car wash had been stopped at the 3rd service after the previous sale manager's leaving. Be careful when salespeople gives you their promises!