2013 Kia Sorento

Available in 10 styles:  2013 Kia Sorento 4dr FWD shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Nice Comfy Roomy Zippy Solid SUV.

by Pnotuner from Houston, Tx. | May 30, 2014

2013 Sorento with 2.4 liter and Grey leather interior. It is my wife's car, but I drive it occasionally. I'm 6'2" 220 lbs. Drivers seat has lots of leg room so you don't feel cramped. The leather seats are great. It is a good replacement for her old Grand Cherokee. It doesn't get to hot in the Texas sun with the light grey leather interior. Rear visibility is not good. The mirrors are so small that I had to put little fisheye mirrors on the side-view mirrors to help with the blind spots. Rear stability could be better in bumpy conditions. How they make it so zippy is beyond me. But in town gas mileage is just so-so. ( But Much Much better than Grand Cherokee.)

Rough Ride

by gogogirl from Pittsburgh, PA | May 8, 2014

We really like our Sorento, very stylish and comfortable. We do think that it doesn't take the bumps very well. Our PA potholes took a tole on our Kia. We also have a condition when backing out of our driveway and immediately turning the wheel to a sharp angle to get on our street, the back tire lifts up off the ground for a couple of seconds. This is a concern that you have the feeling that the car can roll, if you took a turn too fast. I hope not.

What a car.

by Spanky from Manlius, NY | March 29, 2014

I owned a Hyundai santé fe for 7 years and put 210,000 miles on it. I loved that car. It had the v6 in it with AWD. Great in the winter. Gas mileage was horrible. When I went looking for another one, the dealer turned me on to the Kia. I took it for a test drive and that was it. It was 2013 awd v6. This car had nut. I put 30,000 plus miles a year on so I need that v6. I have been pleasantly surprised getting 23 to 24 MPG with this v6! Plus it is roomy. My family of 6 went out for a drive and we had enough room.

Surprising Sorento

by Wayno from Treasure Coast Florida | January 3, 2014

I was able to find a2013 EX with 3rd row seating and the 4 cyl engine. More than enough power so far and I have had 7 people in it. Biggest surprise was on the road getting OVER 30 MPG. WOW. Everything else has been as advertised. Great Value!

good allround suv

by dozer 007 from western MD | December 11, 2013

I have a 2013 LX 4 cyl, GDI that we bought used with 5800 miles on it so far we really like it, has plenty of room seats are comfy ,however they are a little long for me. Gas mileage is up & down,,but on average we get about 25-26 hwy and17-23 just running around in everyday use.( note we have full winter tires on it and live in a cold climate which effects mileage.) Ours has the conv. pkg which includes heated seats, fog lights roof racks,UVO radio which is nice,,don;t care for the touch screen and the UVO won't obey commands on the first try and the Bluetooth won't connect all the time, gets confused if you have two phones. The only real complaint we have is the ride, the shocks are way too stiff , you feel every bump in the road, Handling is more than adiquite for the average driver, The 4 cyl also has ample power to get the job done,However if you need to tow get the V-6., NOTE TO KIA, sure would be nice to get a power seat on the LX without getting the v-6

REALY GOOD VEHICLE

by PETE IN EDMONTON from EDMONTON | July 23, 2013

Bought my sorento 4 cylinder awd in november 2012 and must say I love almost every thing about it. I found the styling to be sporty and cool with just the right amount of comfort. I understand its an suv and not a fancy car and I drive it acording to its abilities. The four cylinder is peppy although if you want realy good highway passing spead i would opt for the 6 cylinder. The only knock i can give is that the touch screen is a bit annoying. It can also be distracting as you might have to take your eyes off the road to see what you are doing. That being said the drive quality is fantastic and the fit and finish I find better than anything else in its class.Glad I didnt by a boring vehicle.

2013 Sorento Comes up short with One Danger Fault!

by TheFaultFinder from Charleston, South Carolina | July 15, 2013

The 2013 Kia Sorento is a perfect choice in EVERY way, except for the very concerning blindspot at the right back corner opposite the driver's seat. The thick panel at the windows makes it impossible to see another car in the adjacent lane at the blind spot and at the same time, the passenger side headrest prevents a view out that window. This is a setup for a dangerous collision when adjacent cars are too close for the Sorento driver to change lanes. Another fault of this vehicle is the short, small back rear window preventing a wide view of what is behind the driver. After serious consideration, if safety is a priority, the Kia Sorento 2013 comes up short in this area, and therefore may be a deal breaker for any buyer.

Gas mileage issue a problem

by "my car" from Etowah County, AL | June 20, 2013

We are unhappy about the gas mileage error report that we were notified of after we bought the Sorento. Had we known we would have chosen the Optima Hybrid. Gas mileage is very important to us.

great salesperson

by happy! from hokes bluff | April 22, 2013

russell sconyers is not thr normal salesperson, he is honest and does not try to put you in a car you do not want

Excellet CUV

by Danie from Dubai | April 8, 2013

I have been driving this vehicle for almost a month now. The 3.5 v6 is really fun to drive which is so silent. There is quiet room for cargo. The styling and design is pretty good.