2014 Kia Sorento

Starting MSRP

Overall

Looking for SUV w/ High End Features for Low $$

by Silver State Lover from Reno, NV | August 19, 2014

The test drive immediately impressed us with good performance, and a feeling of high quality in construction and detail. This SUV handled and held the road solidly, it was loaded with features which were not options, Excellent rating on the AWD feature, which we may need for occasional snow and ice. Communication/ entertainment system had every option and feature anticipated. With Kia's warranty and reputation we were sold, and I was very impressed with the turning radius, which was more like a sedan. Very stable ride and excellent wheel base, comparable to bigger more expensive models. The 2014 we purchased in July '14 continues to impress.

Ac problem

by Raad from | August 17, 2014

first of all the has nice loock nice vew nice , but very bad AC system ( with in two moths compressor is out of order ???????????????????????????????????????

wonderful car

by suv from Holts Summit, MO | August 11, 2014

Sales Rep (Bob Snow) and the finance Rep (Vic) were absolutely wonderful. My husband and I through 25 years of marriage have purchased many vehicles and the experience with Kia and these people we dealt with were absolutely wonderful. They helped us every step of the way to get what we wanted. Everything was explained in great detail. The best experience we have ever had. Thank you so much guys and we will never forget how we were treated absolutely great! Thank you, Wayne T. & Beverly J. Kurtz, Sr.

Great Buy!

by Erika D. from Beaufort, SC | July 27, 2014

My husband and I were searching for an SUV after having a sports car for many years. This transition seemed to be tough to grasp seeing as these styles of cars are very different. We found a 2011 KIA Sorento LX with 40,000 miles on it for a great price. We drove it and fell in love! This SUV has some get-up to it, with the bonus of LOTS of room so our dog can ride along. We love this car. It has completely changed our mind about KIAs. GREAT BUY!!

amazing vehicule for amazing price!

by Mario from Montreal, QC | July 16, 2014

i absolutly love my kia sorento, previously i had purchased an Audi Q7 and today i can almost pay my monthly payments just with the gas i am saving! Amazingly equipped for the price and also very reliable, it hasnt been long i own but i love it... the salesman Michael Nini from Kia Lallier Laval is a very understandable salesman and not too pushy, even after sale we were still in contact, he even calls me on my birthday just to say happy birthday!!!!!! I was also well welcomed by ALL the team of Lallier, great service and fun ambiance all in a proffessional manner. 5/5 for the sorento 5/5 for Kia Lallier Laval 5/5 for Michael I definatly recommend this SUV to anyone looking to purchase a SUV

2nd Kia

by John C from Kansas City, Mo | July 13, 2014

I owned a 2009 Kia Optima that I loved driving. It was a very reliable car. I had been looking at Kia Sorento's and found one at Shawnee Mission Kia. It is a 2014 Sorento LX, white, AWD, 2.4 ,4 cylinder with 20,000 miles. All of my family loves it. You can't beat a 5 yr 60, 000 mi warranty. John Munz is a great salesman, not pushy and really seemed to care about our purchase and after the sale. Everyone I came in contact with at the dealership was polite, friendly and helpful. I gave my Sorento 5 stars and Shawnee Mission Kia 5 stars.

great car

by darkray from London | July 6, 2014

I brought the kia in march 2014 and it been very good overall. My sorento is a 2.2 diesel with 194 bhp and 311lbs of torque more than enough for everyday driving and I've done 2500 miles so far and average 41 mpg which is good for a new engine and should get near its official figures of 47.8 mpg after its first service. Its been very good when we needed the the 3rd row of seats, used many times. Its good in the straights but not good going round corners, but has a great ride. The seats are great for long journeys but could do with better lumber support and the sat nav has been very useful.

Tow Car

by Rover from midlands | May 9, 2014

Comfortable well equiped cabin, ride a little hard vehicle pleasing to the eye, loads of extras. inc rear self leveling suspension..great asset for towing. I didnt own the vehicle long enough to rate its reliability 3 months to be precise.I purchased it new in 2014 as a tow vehicle that had a max tow weight of 2500Kg .. My Swift caravan has a total tow weight of 1560Kg. We mostly visit CL sites which mainly offers fields & meadows to park your caravan. On soft grass the vehicle didnt like reversing the caravan, the engine bay started to emitt a horrible strong burning smell along with smoke from the clutch area. This happened 3 times in concession. After a dealer inspection & no faults found i got rid before new clutch needed.

Uses car for Towing

Worst Kia Ever

by Value Kia Owner from Tupelo, MS | April 28, 2014

So we have 15,000 and have had this car in the shop 3 times since we got it! This engine is complete with disable your vehicle if there might be a problem with the car. Everytime this has happened my wife and I were in the car with our kids and we are stuck away from home. The program in this car limits the car back to 20-40 miles per hour max. We have tried to get the issue fixed that the onboard UVO system reported. We are told by KIA corporate that if it doesn't happen and stay COMPLETELY disabled then the 10 year 100,000 mile warranty will not apply. We have called corporate and they have verified this into. We USE to be loyal customers of kia as we have owned a 2011, 2013, and (2) 2014 kia vehicles and with this failed warranty shame. WE WILL NOT Be BACK!

great car!

by joe from orlando, fl | April 11, 2014

I have had my Sorrento for 8000 miles and it has surpassed all my expectations. The ride quality is better than my BMW and costs thousands less!