We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2015 Kia Sorento

2015 Kia Sorento
Available in 10 styles:  2015 Kia Sorento 4dr AWD shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Great Value for Unexpected Comfort

by SiouxCitizen from Sioux City | May 4, 2016

I drove over 500 miles to trade this with Schaumburg Kia. This was a unexpected delight , worked with a knowledgeable and friendly staff , and thoroughly enjoyed the ride home . Hat's Off to Schaumburg Kia

Worth the price

by Tmkey from Los Angeles | January 27, 2016

Good ride, good look. Rides good, better than expected. Holds 7 passengers, but a little tight for tall people.

LOVE

by Bri from Wyoming, PA | January 7, 2016

This is my first AWD car ever. I was referred to by a friend who has a 2012 sorento. She lives up in the mountains and drives 45 mins to work one way everyday and says its great in the snow. I was originally looking at the Sportage which i did love as well, but the sorento had the backup camera, touch screen, and heated seats and was more roomy(i have two big dogs). I fell in love. And i couldn't believe all the features I was getting for the price. I looked around on cars.com, and a lot of cars don't have heated seats with their cars unless you have leather, which is usually the most expensive model. Ive had it for a year and i got it with almost 18,000 miles on it. It now has 29,000. I drive over an hour both ways to and from work and its very reliable. I will keep getting kia sorentos. My next one will just have the 3rd row seat option! You cant beat everything you get with this car for the price!

Great Car

by Bill from Athens, Ga | July 21, 2015

This is my 3rd Kia and all have been great vehicles. I hope the 2015 Sorento last as long as the other two. So far it has done really well. I got the Sorento EX and it has plenty of power and is extremely comfortable to travel in. The safety features are wonderful such as the back up camera and the blind spot indicator on the side mirrors. My son has an 2015 Acura SUV and my Kia has similar features and is just as comfortable to travel long distances in. It now has 5,000 miles and so far I love it.

First Car ever and its a KIA

by Tee from Tallahassee, FL | June 23, 2015

This is my first car and I was on the fence with a KIA, but once I seen it I knew I had to have it. It's a great gas saver. I actually get 35 MPG and it helps alot. $33 will fill my (Luci) sorento up.

my first and last kia

by net from PA | May 20, 2015

This will be my last KIA after it being my first KIA: Alarm goes off for no reason - yes I read the book and does what it says when the car will but yet the alarm goes off constantly. Ignition is hard to turn 50% of the time - no my wheels are not turned after I have parked but after playing with the key and ignition it finally lets me turn the key to start the vehicle. Steering is a bit off - a slight jerk of the wheel and it really goes swaying, potential roll over if you ask me, but it has lots of airbags to protect me I guess. Snow driving ability - not the greatest, kinda goes fish tailing. Back seat room - well, not as much as my "other", sorry. Driver seat adjustment - could be a better system and more comfortable, the seat belt bothers me, constantly pulling it down away from my neck. This was my first KIA and my last KIA. I am trading in for another "other". I miss my 2003 "other" and would have kept it but it was in need of a transmission - so I traded in for KIA after investigation of mileage and safety but should have investigated consumer usage reviews and would not have went with a KIA - you get what you pay for I guess so its back to "other" for myself and my family. "Other" may be more pricey but a much better vehicle and will never own anything other than another "other" number 1 selling SUV.

Nice Ride but Alarm Issues

by ATA Mom from Alexandria, VA | May 2, 2015

I bought a 2015 Kia Sorento a month ago. One week after purchasing it, the alarm goes off spontaneously. I lock it, unlock it and the alarm still goes off. I took it into the dealer and they could not find anything wrong with it. My neighbors are starting to complain that it goes off through out the night. What can I do, how can it be shut off? It's a factory installed alarm? Right now, I'm not impressed. This is my first Kia. I've heard a lot of good things, but not getting a warm fuzzy.

Kia Sorento from World Car Kia in New Braunfels

by Bernie the Knife from Selma Texas | April 13, 2015

Totally dig the car, BIG enough, small enough, economical, smooth and quiet. Bought this car from World Car Kia in New Braunfels from a young man named, Chris Young. Outstanding sales man, patient, knowledgeable and very considerate of my needs, wants and finances. All and all, I am jazzed about my new set of wheels, continue to be surprised with features I am slowly learning about and how incredibly well the 'large but small' auto handles, turns and accelerates. I hope to have this car for a while. If you are considering a new auto, check out the Sorento, you wont be disappointed.

Sorento- Second Time Around

by None from Mentor, Ohio | April 4, 2015

After extensive reviewing and investigation I decided to purchase another SUV Kia Sorento based on my past experiences with a 2011 model. The car has a very comfortable ride with many extras including the extra incentives for purchasing a 2015 model. This is my third Kia and all my experiences have been very positive. This 2015 model has surpassed my expectations with room, comfort, value for the price and length of warranty (100,000 miles.) I am very happy with my purchase.

steering wheel sucks

by Terapin from oregon | March 31, 2015

This car is a good value for the $$. I do have an issue with the driver seat that I need looked at. Seems there is a broken spring or something. The steering wheel is however the most uncomfortable I have ever see or used. The bottom has no place for anymore than 2 fingers and the hard plastic face cuts into your fingers when you place them there. The storage and extra compartments are a plus and the snow driving ability is superior to any vehicle I have driven.