2011 Kia Soul

Available in 4 styles:  2011 Kia Soul 4dr Hatchback shown

Overall

Soul Proud of My Kia

by Soul Experience from Los Angeles, CA | June 12, 2014

Purchased my Soul on a whim and was a little hesitant and with the low mileage upon purchase. Boy am I so happy with my choice. Not only is it roomy, the speed is excellent as well as economical with gas. Got the experience of an SUV with a compact car budget. If no one has heard of Car Pros in Carson, CA, stop by and ask for Alabama, he's an excellent salesman and great customer service all around from everyone. Even received two phone calls from the dealership making sure that my driving experience is comfortable in my new car!!!

Cute little wagon

by Valsquek from Lafayette, IN | April 3, 2014

Smooth running car that has good gas mileage. Roomy but has a very small trunk. This wagon reminds me of a small SUV.

Love my "Hamster Car"

by Patute from Saint Petersburg, Florida | November 28, 2013

Bought a used Hamster Car from a local car dealer with a no pressure sales person. Lots of room, even for the back seat passenger. Car runs great and is pretty fast with a 2.0 engine. Good on gas. Best car purchase I have made so far. Would recommend to anybody. Now my friends tell me I have a Soul too. LOL

Best Bang for the Buck of ANY Used Car

by Steve Gio of Rochester from Rochester,NY | November 18, 2013

I have never been happier with a used car in my 56 years. I went to Kia and met my saeslman and I have never been treated better by a salesman before. He gave my every bit of information I could possibly use although it was hard to find much to complain about. I was delighted with the room the comfort and the incredibly smooth ride. I got the 2.0 engine with the 6 speed automatic Transmission and WOW this little car gets up and goes! Not as small as I expected with a very roomy cabin. Tons of leg and head room and the back even has an extra cargo area. What a Fantastic car and what a great Dealership. I can't recommend the Kia enough. What a great place to go to be treated like a human being. I LOVE the car and only wish I'd gotten one sooner. Check this car out if your in the market for a smooth driving, great handling car with all the amenities and TONS of room. I think you'll find it the most pleasant surprise in enough!!

Fun Fun Fun

by Kul Kia from Albany, OR | October 23, 2013

Love being able to see all around - comfortable car. Driving is so much fun, and i don't have to fill up with gas all the time!

So Far, So Great!

by Soul Train from St. Louis, MO | September 26, 2013

I traded an 05 Acura TL for the 2011 Soul. It had quite a few miles on it, but I needed a more economical car that ran on regular gas and got better mileage. I've only had it for 2 weeks, however, this thing runs like a top! I have already been on a 500 mile (round trip) getaway and she handled herself superbly. I do miss the power of my Acura, but it wasn't nearly as cute as my Soul! Love the turning radius and how easy it is to park, I find myself thinking of things to do just so I can drive it. She's a keeper!

Ease of entry and exit

by Kia Convert from Port Crane, NY | September 25, 2013

I am a disabled senior citizen and was looking for a car with all the comforts but easy to get in and out of. The Kia Soul is absolutely the best for this. The bonus is that it is extremely fun to drive with enough pep to pass slow drivers with ease. I haven't had it long enough to know how it will handle in the winter. For now, it takes the hills where I live with ease. Best car ever for me.

Cute little thing!

by Baby Blue from Huntsville, AL | July 15, 2013

I am so very thankful for the Soul I received as a birthday gift! It is not only good on gas, but it's so cute! The only 2 things I would change would be to add more storage nooks near the dashboard-to put my "stuff" and to make the backup camera view clearer in the daylight. Other than those things, I'm a happy camper!

not so great

by unhappy soul owner from Blaine, Wa | April 22, 2013

I bought a previously owned 2011 Kia Soul. Huge mistake. It had no power at all, it was almost unsafe to drive. It had no get up and go for entering traffic. I drove it from Washington State to California, and I felt very unsafe in it.. no power to the engine. I felt like I was going to get blown off the road. In fact, I traded it back in after only having it for 6 weeks. Buyer beware!

To work and all around

by Average Joe from CA | December 2, 2012

Very good chioce in this ever changing enviroment.Good on gas but not like prius.Paid 10k less than would pay for prius.Not a single problem would go with it to cross country any minute.Awesome warranty (10 yr. 100,000 mi).Just love it.