2011 Kia Soul

Available in 4 styles:  2011 Kia Soul 4dr Hatchback shown

Overall

Best pick

by Happy happy from Michigan city | August 10, 2015

I recently just bought my kia soul and im very happy with it. The soul looks small on the outside but it really had a lot of room on the inside. The financial guy and the sales lady make an awesome team together. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to by a car.m

Second one

by Soul Brother from Whippany, NJ | March 2, 2015

I originally bought a 2011 Soul Exclaim in 2013. It was a good car, no problems. At that time I also test drove a Plus. The ! comes with 18" wheels and the + with 16". I did know the ! rode louder and harder and initially it did not bother me. However, I decided to test drive a 2011 + about a month ago. I traded in the ! for the +. What a difference in the ride. I found out I could not easily change wheels so this was the more prudent thing to do. I didn't want any other car besides this. It is good reliable, roomy and practical car.

relaxing ride

by rogjrjp504965 from FT PIERCE. FLORIDA | January 22, 2015

WHEN I BOUGHT MY KIA SOUL I WAS WONDERING IF I HAD MADE A GOOD CHOICE. WELL, I CAN TELL YOU IT HAS BEEN THE BEST CHOICE I HAVE EVER MADE. I HAVE MANY MEDICAL PROBLEMS WITH ONE OF THEM BEING A VERY BAD BACK. SITTING IN THE SOUL MAKES IT SO EASY. I DON'T HAVE TO BEND OR ANYTHING. I JUSY SLIDE RIGHT IN AND I'M READY TO GO. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS VEHICLE TO ANYONE WHO HAS BACK PROBLEMS OR JUST WANTS A CAR THAT IS COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO TAKE A TRIP IN.

kia is the best little wagon !

by kia john from Newark . DE | November 19, 2014

I owned my kia soul 2 months recommend it to friends and family . purchased at kounty Kia in State College , Pa . had 18.056 miles the gas is great 30 miles to full tank . handling is nice around turns and mountain type hills . Titanium color is the best dont show road dust like black has the appearance . in three years thinking about purchase of a 2013 kia soul plus model upgrade .

Great rental car don't buy one

by Hav from Monroe, Wa | October 18, 2014

When this car was brought home I tried to keep an open mind. If you dont drive it far and you have alot of stuff to haul with you and you wont be going up any hills then this car is fine for you. They should have named the car cheep plastic because the whole car is just that. Reliable, now go rent one for a weekend befor you go spend money on one. Not a good long haul or open road car. Traded it in after 2 months

Soul Proud of My Kia

by Soul Experience from Los Angeles, CA | June 12, 2014

Purchased my Soul on a whim and was a little hesitant and with the low mileage upon purchase. Boy am I so happy with my choice. Not only is it roomy, the speed is excellent as well as economical with gas. Got the experience of an SUV with a compact car budget. If no one has heard of Car Pros in Carson, CA, stop by and ask for Alabama, he's an excellent salesman and great customer service all around from everyone. Even received two phone calls from the dealership making sure that my driving experience is comfortable in my new car!!!

Cute little wagon

by Valsquek from Lafayette, IN | April 3, 2014

Smooth running car that has good gas mileage. Roomy but has a very small trunk. This wagon reminds me of a small SUV.

Love my "Hamster Car"

by Patute from Saint Petersburg, Florida | November 28, 2013

Bought a used Hamster Car from a local car dealer with a no pressure sales person. Lots of room, even for the back seat passenger. Car runs great and is pretty fast with a 2.0 engine. Good on gas. Best car purchase I have made so far. Would recommend to anybody. Now my friends tell me I have a Soul too. LOL

Best Bang for the Buck of ANY Used Car

by Steve Gio of Rochester from Rochester,NY | November 18, 2013

I have never been happier with a used car in my 56 years. I went to Kia and met my saeslman and I have never been treated better by a salesman before. He gave my every bit of information I could possibly use although it was hard to find much to complain about. I was delighted with the room the comfort and the incredibly smooth ride. I got the 2.0 engine with the 6 speed automatic Transmission and WOW this little car gets up and goes! Not as small as I expected with a very roomy cabin. Tons of leg and head room and the back even has an extra cargo area. What a Fantastic car and what a great Dealership. I can't recommend the Kia enough. What a great place to go to be treated like a human being. I LOVE the car and only wish I'd gotten one sooner. Check this car out if your in the market for a smooth driving, great handling car with all the amenities and TONS of room. I think you'll find it the most pleasant surprise in enough!!

Fun Fun Fun

by Kul Kia from Albany, OR | October 23, 2013

Love being able to see all around - comfortable car. Driving is so much fun, and i don't have to fill up with gas all the time!