2013 Kia Soul

See Photos & Videos

Overall

GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY

by tom from TRENTON,MO | April 4, 2014

I PURCHASED MY SOUL IN SEPT 2013.I DOO USE IN MY BUSINESS,TO HAUL DIFFERENT THINGS,EVEN A WASHING MACHINE.THE GAS MILAGE VARIES THE BEST WAS 38 MILE PER GALLON ON A TRIP.THE MOST AVERAGE IS 28 TO 30.I LOVE TO DRIVE IT VERY SNAPPY AND COMFORTABLE TO DRIVE.WOULD RECOMMEND ONE TO ANYONE.MY WAS VERY WELL EQUIPPED WITH MOON ROOF ETC.

I own a Pet and House Check Service

by Passion from Phoenix AZ | March 27, 2014

I needed a vehicle that was good on gas and still looked awesome. I own my own business and can transport dogs to and from groomers with no trouble at all. Still have room when doing my property management and need tools etc. The black is hard to keep clean but I just signed up for a car wash package and can get it cleaned in between the jobs. This is my second Kia and love it! First time with the Soul but the size is perfect! Perfect for any one that needs to save on gas and not comfort!

by genius from ROBERTSDALE, ALABAMA | February 25, 2014

I am 66 and have owned just about every car made....really. This manual 6/speed is everything I wanted...quick, reliable, comfortable, economical and holds 6 dogs. There have been complaints of window noise when half way down at high speeds..it is not a race car...it is a box with four wheels, and thats what I wanted/six dogs remember. If you want no road noise...go get a BMW 750LI...$90,000.00...or $13,000.00 and SOME road noise..at 66...I need to hear something other than six dogs and a radio....thinking about buying another one and storing it....for when I turn 86.

will buy again

by Bill from st pete fl | February 24, 2014

Have had the car for a year now. No problems. I wish they would use a different material on the dash. It is not all that easy to clean.

Interior controls.

by Peg from Hayden Idaho | February 5, 2014

I love my 2013 Kia Soul, but think the controls on the lower part of the steering wheel should be on the upper part. I place phone calls, unintended, when I accidently touch them.

by Faye from Savannah, GA | January 28, 2014

Awsome car. I bought the car April 2013 new it had 9 miles on it when I drove it off the lot. It is now January 2014 and I have 40242 on it now. I use it for work and I love it. I get the oil changed every 5000 miles and tires rotated. I have had no problems with it. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking to buy a less expensive but reliable car. The only thing I don't like is the black interior. I would prefer grey but not available. Also it was the most pleasant buying experience I have ever had. I have purchased several cars in my life but this was the easiest ever.

Love my Kia!

by Peggy from Indiana | January 22, 2014

I LOVE this car. It has almost everything I need and want in a vehicle at an excellent price and has good crash ratings. Gas mileage is actually better than ratings state. All options I wanted were included in the model I purchased. (Bluetooth, USB Port, Hand Controls for Phone & Radio, option for Satellite Radio). Lots of room in this vehicle. Much roomier than expected. My only two problems with this vehicle is: 1. It needs to have at least an all whl drive option for those living in certain areas. 2. The rear storage area should come with an automatic HARD cover so when hauling many items in the vehicle it doesn't bend....it is currently pliable. The Styrofoam piece that goes underneath the bracket is an expensive item which is also sold separately. All of this in is a vehicle that claims to put seats down for easy hauling access, yet you have to pay quite a bit for the Bracket & Styrofoam piece to make the area flat (or even) with the back seat once it is laid down for hauling. Otherwise it is like different compartments. Don't understand why the choice of material was made & why it isn't one piece instead of two. However, the area is very roomy!

Nice ride

by Disappointed from Metairie, Louisiana | January 13, 2014

Very good ride for size of car. Great stability. Comfort is super. Lousy gas mileage for size of car. Advertised at 25 city and 30 highway. Getting 20 city and 22 highway. Called Kia and was given the run around. Fine a little car but do not believe the mileage on the sticker. No spare tire. Have to pay extra to get one. Do not know yet how long the car will go without a maintance problem.

What a Ride! 2o13 Soul Exclaim

by Black Sheep from Athens, Texas | December 15, 2013

This is my Wife's Second Soul....She wanted Leather heat seats, Moon Roof, back up Camera this time which our 2011 Soul did not have. We have been thrilled with our Kia Soul. As far as Styling, (Black exterior, black leather seats) its ride, dependability, and especially drive ability (18" tires) and Sound System we could not be more pleased. I would recommend a Kia Soul to anyone who wants a driving experience far above the competition.

It is well with my SOUL

by KT from Florida | December 11, 2013

I just turned 16 and this is my first car. Because the 2015 Kia Soul is about to debut my parents and I got a fabulous deal. Though this car is affordable, it is not cheap at all! I got the + package and I love the blutooth system, which works better than most of the other cars I test drove, and the overall feel of the car. It is so much fun to drive. I was quite skeptical when originally approaching this car, but after driving it and hearing about the warranty and price, I was sold. I got mine in Alien green with the black interior. The black interior makes it feel expensive but, is sometimes a hassle to clean. The columns on the back create a bit more of a blind spot than I am used to but, it isn't hard to maneuver around. Overall great car.