2013 Kia Soul

Available in 3 styles:  2013 Kia Soul 4dr Hatchback shown

Overall

213 Kia Soul Very reliable

by BillA from SW Missouri | March 6, 2015

We have the 1.6L , 6 speed auto and have put 30,000 miles on the car since we bought it new in July of 213. The car averages 32 to 34 MPG highway and has been totally trouble free since the day we picked it up brand new at the dealer. It has been the best car we have ever owned. I had to buy a spare tire, since iti did not come with one, but it has been a fine little car and dependablel. I would not hesitate to buy another. It's easy to get into and out of and has been quite comfortable on long road trips. My wife and I are both over 65 and we like the fact the car is so easy to get into and out of and sits well on long trips.

comfortable room in a small car!

by kia soul lover from | March 4, 2015

My wife and I are both large size people. She uses a 3 wheel scooter for mobility. I take the battery out of it, lift seat off And fold down steering handle. It fits neatly in the back of the Soul. To say we love our Soul, is absolutely true! Rusty Underwood, Ogden, Utah

Love it

by Sasha from | January 14, 2015

I love my soul. It looks great. Its small to where you can park crooked but still be in between the lines. A lot of head room. Lets me know if the car is sliding on the raining service. I can go a month on gas for only $20.

Good car

by SoulMan 2013 from Red Bank, NJ | October 1, 2014

I like my 2013 Kia Soul. It's a nice car and practical for my needs. I have 31,000 miles on it already and I have taken two long trips.

Cute, fun, and BOUNCES through collisions!

by Pinkbug from New York, Ny | September 12, 2014

I originally had a 2010 Soul that I used for driving around NYC. The small size and flat back end made it ideal for parking on city streets. After my first Soul was flooded during hurricane Sandy I decided to purchase another. This car's seating is adjustable to accommodate me (4'11) and my boyfriend (6') so that's pretty impressive. It handles like a rollerskate and gets very good gas mileage as long as you're not breaking and accelerating aggressively. I think my favorite thing about this vehicle is its safety features -- in February 2014 I was struck on the rear passenger side of my car, I spun out and went careening towards the sidewalk and my car literally bounced off the curb, narrowly avoiding a pole and a glass store front. My little Soul had a small crack in the back bumper. The other car? Totaled.

Best Gas Mileage Car I've Owned

by Cleaner from Zeeland, Michigan | May 12, 2014

I really like the way it handles and drives. I love the gas mileage , 33-35 MPG !! It's a great car for the Price!

Problems with 2013 Kia Soul +

by Hopeful from Minneapolis, MN | May 4, 2014

I purchased a 2013 Kia Soul + in November of 2012. I like this vehicle but of late my paint is chipping off the top of the rear bumper and the steering wheel and turn signal handle is fading badly. I had the car into the dealer and have contacted Kia but am getting the run around. They have indicated that the chipping is caused by taking things out of the rear hatch door but that is not the case. This is a small sports utility vehicle and should be durable. Kia now has a rubber pad for the rear of the Kia Soul which should have been part of the design. I wonder if any one else has these issues.

content with car

by Soul Lover from | April 19, 2014

Leftover fully loaded 2013. Much more than i needed or looked for in options but price great.Great little car. Fantastic milage. I'm tall and comfort if very good. Salesman Geoffrey, knowledgeable. Manager condescending. Only bought car there because salesman so good.bToo good of a deal to pass up. Glad I bought it.

GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY

by tom from TRENTON,MO | April 4, 2014

I PURCHASED MY SOUL IN SEPT 2013.I DOO USE IN MY BUSINESS,TO HAUL DIFFERENT THINGS,EVEN A WASHING MACHINE.THE GAS MILAGE VARIES THE BEST WAS 38 MILE PER GALLON ON A TRIP.THE MOST AVERAGE IS 28 TO 30.I LOVE TO DRIVE IT VERY SNAPPY AND COMFORTABLE TO DRIVE.WOULD RECOMMEND ONE TO ANYONE.MY WAS VERY WELL EQUIPPED WITH MOON ROOF ETC.

I own a Pet and House Check Service

by Passion from Phoenix AZ | March 27, 2014

I needed a vehicle that was good on gas and still looked awesome. I own my own business and can transport dogs to and from groomers with no trouble at all. Still have room when doing my property management and need tools etc. The black is hard to keep clean but I just signed up for a car wash package and can get it cleaned in between the jobs. This is my second Kia and love it! First time with the Soul but the size is perfect! Perfect for any one that needs to save on gas and not comfort!