2013 Kia Soul

Available in 3 styles:  2013 Kia Soul 4dr Hatchback shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Cute, fun, and BOUNCES through collisions!

by Pinkbug from New York, Ny | September 12, 2014

I originally had a 2010 Soul that I used for driving around NYC. The small size and flat back end made it ideal for parking on city streets. After my first Soul was flooded during hurricane Sandy I decided to purchase another. This car's seating is adjustable to accommodate me (4'11) and my boyfriend (6') so that's pretty impressive. It handles like a rollerskate and gets very good gas mileage as long as you're not breaking and accelerating aggressively. I think my favorite thing about this vehicle is its safety features -- in February 2014 I was struck on the rear passenger side of my car, I spun out and went careening towards the sidewalk and my car literally bounced off the curb, narrowly avoiding a pole and a glass store front. My little Soul had a small crack in the back bumper. The other car? Totaled.

Best Gas Mileage Car I've Owned

by Cleaner from Zeeland, Michigan | May 12, 2014

I really like the way it handles and drives. I love the gas mileage , 33-35 MPG !! It's a great car for the Price!

Problems with 2013 Kia Soul +

by Hopeful from Minneapolis, MN | May 4, 2014

I purchased a 2013 Kia Soul + in November of 2012. I like this vehicle but of late my paint is chipping off the top of the rear bumper and the steering wheel and turn signal handle is fading badly. I had the car into the dealer and have contacted Kia but am getting the run around. They have indicated that the chipping is caused by taking things out of the rear hatch door but that is not the case. This is a small sports utility vehicle and should be durable. Kia now has a rubber pad for the rear of the Kia Soul which should have been part of the design. I wonder if any one else has these issues.

content with car

by Soul Lover from | April 19, 2014

Leftover fully loaded 2013. Much more than i needed or looked for in options but price great.Great little car. Fantastic milage. I'm tall and comfort if very good. Salesman Geoffrey, knowledgeable. Manager condescending. Only bought car there because salesman so good.bToo good of a deal to pass up. Glad I bought it.

GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY

by tom from TRENTON,MO | April 4, 2014

I PURCHASED MY SOUL IN SEPT 2013.I DOO USE IN MY BUSINESS,TO HAUL DIFFERENT THINGS,EVEN A WASHING MACHINE.THE GAS MILAGE VARIES THE BEST WAS 38 MILE PER GALLON ON A TRIP.THE MOST AVERAGE IS 28 TO 30.I LOVE TO DRIVE IT VERY SNAPPY AND COMFORTABLE TO DRIVE.WOULD RECOMMEND ONE TO ANYONE.MY WAS VERY WELL EQUIPPED WITH MOON ROOF ETC.

I own a Pet and House Check Service

by Passion from Phoenix AZ | March 27, 2014

I needed a vehicle that was good on gas and still looked awesome. I own my own business and can transport dogs to and from groomers with no trouble at all. Still have room when doing my property management and need tools etc. The black is hard to keep clean but I just signed up for a car wash package and can get it cleaned in between the jobs. This is my second Kia and love it! First time with the Soul but the size is perfect! Perfect for any one that needs to save on gas and not comfort!

by genius from ROBERTSDALE, ALABAMA | February 25, 2014

I am 66 and have owned just about every car made....really. This manual 6/speed is everything I wanted...quick, reliable, comfortable, economical and holds 6 dogs. There have been complaints of window noise when half way down at high speeds..it is not a race car...it is a box with four wheels, and thats what I wanted/six dogs remember. If you want no road noise...go get a BMW 750LI...$90,000.00...or $13,000.00 and SOME road noise..at 66...I need to hear something other than six dogs and a radio....thinking about buying another one and storing it....for when I turn 86.

will buy again

by Bill from st pete fl | February 24, 2014

Have had the car for a year now. No problems. I wish they would use a different material on the dash. It is not all that easy to clean.

Interior controls.

by Peg from Hayden Idaho | February 5, 2014

I love my 2013 Kia Soul, but think the controls on the lower part of the steering wheel should be on the upper part. I place phone calls, unintended, when I accidently touch them.

by Faye from Savannah, GA | January 28, 2014

Awsome car. I bought the car April 2013 new it had 9 miles on it when I drove it off the lot. It is now January 2014 and I have 40242 on it now. I use it for work and I love it. I get the oil changed every 5000 miles and tires rotated. I have had no problems with it. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking to buy a less expensive but reliable car. The only thing I don't like is the black interior. I would prefer grey but not available. Also it was the most pleasant buying experience I have ever had. I have purchased several cars in my life but this was the easiest ever.