2015 Kia Soul

Starting MSRP

Overall

Love love love it

by Soul Survivor from Winston Salem NC | July 29, 2016

Just traded in our 2007 RAV4 for the 2015 Soul+ . Wow what an upgrade. This car is so tech savvy . We got the shadow black with the Kia red trim . It looks like a demon really a head turner. Put it in sport mode and hold on. Our RAV4 could barely get out of it's own way. This really a fun little car and the gas millage is great. Very satisfied.

Love My Soul

by Discriminating Buyer from Whitsett, NC | July 28, 2016

Best small car I have ever owned. Sharp looking, adequate power, smooth power train, very comfortable and useful interior space. All around great car. I have the 2.0 liter engine. Very pleased.

great car and features for the money

by kia soul expert from Minneapolis, MN | June 15, 2016

We have 2 souls. One base and one plus model. The plus engine (164 hp) gives you a healthier acceleration and makes the drive more fun. The base (130hp) does fine at freeway speeds but is a bit more sluggish from a stop. We average about 29- 31 mpg in combined city and highway driving in either one. There's more color choices in the plus model. I think Kia should have developed a 4 wheel drive Soul instead of the electric one. It is a comfortable drive for longer trips and a great commuter car with good visibility and a tight turning circle.

Great little car

by SandraD from Phoenix< AZ | May 4, 2016

I just bought my Kia Soul in October 2015. I have wanted one for a long time. it is a great vehicle. Nice interior, drives well, good on gas looks good. It doesn't have any get up and go, but I am very happy with my purchase. It has plenty of room. More than you think. I would recommend this car to everyone.

The Best Commuter Car For The Money

by JUSTMEINTHEBLC from Reno, NV | April 21, 2016

I have owned 15 cars in my lifetime, and driven dozens more. For the money nothing has impressed me in quite the same way as the Kia Soul. Sure, there are faster cars. There are more prestigious cars. There are sexier looking cars. But no other $20k car has the combination of attributes as the Soul. It's uniquely styled and instantly identifiable as a Soul - this is about as iconic (think VW Bug) as anything to come out of Korea. It's roomy, has a smooth shifting transmission, rides/handles decently, has very comfortable seats, comes available with an awesome infotainment system (Infinity), and is shockingly roomy given the compact exterior. It's just so easy to live with as a daily driver. The material quality is about as good as anything you will find for $20k, regardless of make. My complaints are few: Interior colors are too limited, the fuel economy is mediocre at best, and the paint is thin and chips easily, but that goes for most new cars these days with water based environmentally friendly paint. As long as they don't mess up the winning formula, we will continue to own at least one Soul in our household. Well done, Kia!

Great Car

by Hot Rod from Ottawa ON | February 10, 2016

This is the best car I have owned to date. It is a fun, quick and reliable car. As a mechanic I work on a lot of import vehicles and the Kia and Hyundai products are the only ones I'll buy for my own use. The performance is fantastic for its size and the interior size is amazing. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Nice and cheap

by Car Guy from CA | February 7, 2016

I'm 6'3" and this is the only economy car I could drive everyday. Found a base 2015 manual transmission for around sticker price OTD. Nothing particular about the Soul is spectacular, but like a great team the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. 130hp isn't much, but light weight(2700 lbs) and a 6,750 rpm redline gets it done around town or on the highway. Turning radius is tight and planted. Ride is very comfortable with 16" wheels. Plenty of ground clearance to make speed bumps and dips manageable. Conquer dirt trials no problem. Fuel economy is a steady 25-30 mpg, not record setting but still frugal. The car zips around like a lifted GTI With a base model you can pretty much upgrade anything for low cost. Aftermarket navigation, sound system, interior lighting, fits a wide range of rims and tires sizes, and if someone can develop an aftermarket turbo for the Gen2 1.6 like they did with the 2010-11 2.0 manual :-) Overall great drivers car for bean counters. Fun, functional, customizable, and CHEAP.

best car i ownedd

by betsy lou from pamplico sc | December 19, 2015

I love this car. I couldn't ask for a better car reliable and so good on gas. And as for employees, they were all 100% great and couldn't ask for better help in finding a car.!!:))

No get up

by Frieda rides from Albuquerque | November 18, 2015

Like the car, design and company. It has zero get up and go. Driving on a hill is awful. I might as well be on the bike lane. Overall, I get what I paid for.

Best New Car Ever

by Kia Soul Lover from humble, texas | October 10, 2015

Just bought me a new Kia soul. Had an amazing experience, and I love my new car! The dealership was amazing & catered to my needs. I love love love love my car!!!!!