2015 Kia Soul

2015 Kia Soul
Available in 3 styles:  2015 Kia Soul 4dr Hatchback shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

great gas miledge and not to big

by soul from waipahu hi | April 12, 2015

Service kia leeward was great. Johnny was awesome. Got a great deal. Everybody was friendly. So excited about my new car. Trying to think of anyplace I can drive today

Greatest car I have ever owned

by Ms Soul from Tomball,tx | April 2, 2015

I have loved this car since the day it was televised by the hamsters. I told my kids if I ever bought another car , it would be a Kia soul. Well my dream came through, I finally purchased this car in 2015. Better late than never. I have owned a lot of cars but this is the best yet. I had not bought a new car in 15 years

yay!

by vroom from pa | March 15, 2015

Love my soul, except for the fact that it doesn't have daytime running lights. It is spacious for my needs.

My Kia

by Lynn from Florida | March 8, 2015

I just added a portable Walkman with charger and audio cord and now have all my music and audio books. Simple pieces to find online and works great. Only one thing for an issue, the outside door visors on passenger side (EOM parts) have small clips to hold the visor in place along with the tape. Each clip cracked the plastic as if the door seem was manufactured thicker then the other 3 door seams. Other then that, perfect vehicle for all around use.

Marsha

by Marsha Heidt from Toledo Oh | February 20, 2015

I love my new KIA Soul. I bought it Jan 28th. I live in Ohio so we have had a lot of snow,my SOUL drives very well in it. I have a Stick Shift,and it is front wheel drive. It is roomy,and fun to drive. I really miss not having a CD Player. I use that when I travel,but they have usb ports (but I am NOT a Technical person) Also I have bought all these CDs over the years.

New car

by Glenfreed from Riverside, California | February 6, 2015

So far we like our new Kia Soul very much. Much too soon to be giving an opinion on much of anything yet as we have only had it five days┬┐┬┐

New Car for fun

by Misopedia from Crestline Calif | January 25, 2015

First new car in 25 years. We love it. I can sit here and look out the window and see my "Alien Green" Kia sitting out there waiting to take us anywhere we want to go. We couldn't be more thrilled. We were not sure that my wheelchair would fit, but it even fits when the rear seats are in use. This is truly the car for us.

Our second Kia

by Lou from Nampa Idaho | January 17, 2015

The Soul is a well thought out car with more options and amenities than any other car in its class. We already had a 2014 Sportage and wanted to stay with Kia for a second car because of the warranty and value. I bought the Soul for me but the wife is looking at it pretty hard so I may lose it. Kia rocks

Love my Soul

by Barry from North Florida | October 28, 2014

I upgraded from a 2013 6 speed manual base Soul but I had a little help. Someone else liked my Soul so much that it disappeared from my driveway. I liked the Soul so much I had to replace it with another one. I got a 2015 base model with an automatic transmission. I looked around for a manual transmission but of the three dealers in my area, none had a Soul with a manual transmission. I don't know if they are rare, if it's early in the model year, of if it's just dealer's choice. I haven't gotten used to the automatic. At low speeds with low accelleration, it has a slight surge/sag effect as it changes gears - minus one star from performance. The base model does have a smaller engine so that may be part of it. Accessibility was one of my most important requirements for a car. I am 350 lb and have no problem getting in and out of this car and sitting comfortably. No climbing to get in or out. No sharp edges digging in to my thighs. No head rubbing against the ceiling. Way better than most cars. I only have about 150 miles on it but so far, gas mileage is very close to what is on the window sticker. On the hiway going home, I got 31 MPG and back and forth to work at 40-55 MPH with a few traffic lights and stop signs, I get about 29. The 2015 rides smoother and quieter than my old 2013 model. It feels like a larger, heavier car on the road. It also feels larger than the 3013 inside - and I had no complaints on either area of the 2013. I couldn't get red again as the base models now have a limited color selection - minus one star from external styling. To get anything other than black, white, grey, silver, brown, or alien, you have to get the "+" or "!" trim. Somehow, alien is still a base model color. I called it puke green at the dealership and the salesman laughed and said they recognize puke green as an alternate name for the color as quite a few customers call it that. One minor gripe. The entertainment system no longer has a CD player built in. The salesman said thumb drives with MP3 makes CD's obsolete so they have a USB port instead of a CD. My 2013 had both. No "convenience" rating so I can't minus one star on this one. Slightly more major gripe. There is no spare tire unless you buy it separately. They give you an electric air pump and a can of tire sealant - usless for anything larger than a nail. They brag about using the space for a spare as extra storage - minus 1 star for reliability since I can't find a better category.

BEST CAR FOR THE MONEY

by SMALL CAR from NORTH MYRTLE BEACH,SC | October 20, 2014

THIS IS THE SECOND SOUL I HAVE HAD, THE LAST ONE WAS A 2011 , 0 MAINTAINCE COST FOR THE 4 YEARS, THIS ONE HANDLES BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE,NO PROBLEMS WITH IT SO FAR.