2009 Kia Spectra5

2009 Kia Spectra5
Available in 1 styles:  2009 Kia Spectra5 4dr Hatchback shown

23 city / 30 hwy

Overall

What Detroit should be selling.

by Rob57 from Waterford, MI | November 27, 2008

My wife and I purchased our 2009 Spectra5 three months ago. Great little/big car. By this I mean a small package with lots of interior space. The fuel economy has been great considering it's a stick and I have a lead foot. The best thing about the car (it's red) is that it gets noticed. I personally watched this car evolve for 3 years before we bought it. It got better looking. It also handles like a dream if you know how to drive it. I have no regrets other than the fact that I couldn't have bought two at the time. People have complained about engine noise at high speeds. I have no idea what they're talking about. I say, turn the radio up. The only nick-pick I have about the car is the instrumentation. For crying out loud, the Rio has a better layout. The tachometer is hard to read in this dash. Message to Kia - Get rid of the dividers on the dash face. This car will be with us for a long time.

Featured Services for this Kia Spectra5