2005 Kia Sportage

Available in 6 styles:  2005 Kia Sportage 4dr FWD shown

Overall

loven it.....

by looked a lot from syracuse,n.y. | June 8, 2011

learned to appriciate this suv much faster than my other....when your without for so long you realize what you missed.....

Love this little SUV

by Stephen from Salt Lake City, UT | June 3, 2011

I originally owned a 2002 nissan frontier but when the first of our kids arrived my wife made me trade it in. I wanted something 4wd and able to tow since i lost my truck she wanted it to fit the kid(s). Any way got it used had ~17000 miles on it and now has 75000+ I we love it take it on trips regularly between SLC and PHX. great vehicle and would deffinatly recommend.

6 star reliability

by satisfied Keah owner from Annapolis, MD | March 11, 2010

The 2005 Sportage basically fell into my lap and I'm glad it did. We had originally purchased a 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid based the Honda reputation for quality. Sheesh, what a sham. The Honda was the WORST car I ever owned and we couldn't wait to get rid of it. My wife traded it off for a new 2005 Sportage in April 2005 and briefly used it for commuting until she took a job without one so I inherited it. I was really skeptical about the overall level of quality since it replaced my reliable but totally low tech/low quality fit and finish 2002 Kia Spectra (but since I paid $8800 brand new, put 70,000 hard miles on it and sold it for $4500 I guess I should give IT a positive review, too) but no longer. I have over 90,000 miles on the Sportage since and except for a bumper vs. deer incident, it has never been in the shop for anything other than scheduled maintenance, oil changes and new tires. It is an excellent little vehicle and super, super reliable. The only complaints I have are: relatively poor gas mileage for such a tiny SUV with a V6 (about 22 mpg combined) and; uncomfortable driver's seat for long trips (I made the mistake of taking it on a 5 hr trip - yikes and ouch) though it is totally fine for my 35-40 minute commute. I love this vehicle and will just drive it until it just won't go any more. It has certainly given us our money's worth already - it's paid for and retains excellent resale value.

LOVE IT!!!!!

by JC from Buffalo, NY! | February 24, 2010

I just want to say that I love my KIA Sportage. I couldn't have a better vehicle! I love everything about it and haven't had any problems with since I got it in Oct of 05.

Featured Services for this Kia Sportage