2007 Kia Sportage

Available in 6 styles:  2007 Kia Sportage 4dr FWD shown

Overall

Love my Sportage

by Excited about my first SUV from Brooklyn, Oh | October 29, 2012

Just purchased my first SUV and I went with a Kia Sportage. I absolutely Love my 2007 Sportage. It is comfortable and reliable. As a young (25) mother of two children I wanted something that would fit everything I needed for my kids (5 and 1 1/2), but I absolutely refuse to drive a van. My Kia has all the room I need especially because me and my family love to travel and I have to take a lot with me because of my little ones. My Sportage was priced affordable and has all the room I could ask for without owning a van. I am very happy with my purchase and look forward to many years ahead of me with my Kia. :) Happy Car Shopping

i love my car

by carol from holiday,Florida | October 7, 2011

i bought my kia sportage and i am glad i did. Price was great. Its a cute car! Very dependabe!!!! I would definetly recommend this kia brand of all models to anyone. It is truly a great automobile!

Not fancy, but an excellent used car!

by Terra P. from Portland OR | August 5, 2011

I bought my 2007 KIA Sportage used 2 years ago because, as other reviews commented, it's a better used car deal than a Honda or Toyota. Oddly, I replaced a Honda CR-V with this KIA and I like the KIA MUCH more than the Honda - never thought I would say that! It has much less road noise, and I had my share of problems with the Honda - not so with the KIA. After putting an additional 25K miles on it (it had 25K when I bought it), I've had NO problems - just done routine maintenance and that's it. The car isn't a head-turner, but after paying through the nose for BMWs, Volvos, etc., I just want a reliable car with room to haul stuff!

I LOVED my Sportage!

by Jenifer from Charlotte, NC | November 20, 2010

I bought a used 1999 Kia Sportage3 in 2005 and drove it for over 150K miles in 5 years. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED my sportage! I NEVER had any problems with it, only thing I ever had to do was routine things like breaks once, timing belt once, etc. I got awesome gas mileage and it had plenty of power. It was super comfortable and the perfect size, not too big and not too small. After having 220K + miles on the car (still with no problems) when a really good deal came along (2007 Suzuki Reno with 29K miles for only $5000) I bought it due to driving over 100 miles/day for work and school. I kept my kia for over 6 months after purchasing the Suzuki because I just could not part with it! Honestly, the day I finally sold it I almost cried. I really love this car. I have NOT been impressed with suzuki and am currently looking into trading it in for another sportage. I cannot wait to have a sportage again and encourage anyone looking for an awesome new small SUV vehicle to get a sportage! You will not be sorry! By the way - I don't know about the newer models, but the 1999 had AMAZING handling and turned on a dime.

great used car!

by Allie S. from Sacramento, CA | November 1, 2010

I purchased my 2007 KIA used about a year ago, and it's been one of the most trouble-free cars I've ever owned - and I've owned a string of Hondas and Toyotas. Felt the Sportage was a better deal used because they don't hold their value as well-which is great for the used car buyer. My friend owns a Honda CR-V and commented about how much more comfortable the Sportage is to ride in, and I agree! This is my second KIA and not my last. I think they're totally under-appreciated cars, as are their sister Hyundais!

Luv my Sportage

by AZ Dan from Phoenix AZ | September 4, 2010

In the past I have had an Explorer, Rodeo. Tribute (07) and I like the Sportage the best. Quiet ride (compared to the others), excellent handling, good mileage (20+), comfortable, roomy and functional interior, excellent fit and trim. I have had no mechanical problems. I just looked at the 2011 and I think I will keep my 2007.

Impressive in comparison

by swazie from Melbourne Victoria AUSTRALIA | August 9, 2010

We had 20k to spend on an SUV and wanted the best vehicle we could get for that money: Comfort, size, handling, power V6, economy, looks, cargo space, child proof, saftey, quietness, smoothness of transmission, dependability and versitility were all the factors I had to look at because my wife had these requirements. Man, the stress of going from vehicle to vehicle did my head in because they all lacked in some way shape or form. The Kia fit all her criteria and thank god because I was truely getting sick of test driving slow, rattley, unresponsive SUV's that felt like cars on 4WD drivetrains..completely mismatched. Kia/Hyundai have done well here and I've gone through this thing with a fine tooth comb. The Tucsan is supposed to be the same vehicle...believe me its not, The Sportage has superior ride quality, economy and styling. Fuel consumption is a little alarming in the V6 but that is the trade off for power and my wife seems to enjoy that option. I find the interior well styled but too plastic and hard for my liking, but it was still better than most, Weve got side steps, nudge bar and the Cherry black LX version and I must admit, it looks a darn sight better than most too. Unfortunately the new Sportage is falling into the category of station wagon with the lowered profile top amd bottom. I liked the 4WD look the earlier ones. I hope Im still impressed in 5 years.

Third KIA and loving it

by Dennis from Ann Arbor, MI | May 17, 2010

People, if you laugh at KIAs and think they're junk heaps, think again! This is my family's third KIA and we couldn't be happier with all of them. We just bought this 2007 Sportage used for our daughter to take to college. It's the LX model without a lot of bells and whistles, but it has the important things - cruise, a/c, lots of airbags, ABS...and she loves how much room it has when the back seats are folded down flat.

Great value!

by Happy KIA owner from Albuquerque, NM | May 9, 2010

I bought my Sportage used with 27K miles for only 11K and feel like I got a real steal of a deal. The 4 cylinder engine isn't a hotrod, but it accelerates well enough. I test drove the 6s and they definitely have more oomph, but the 4 is fine for me. I like the inside - the controls are intuitive and easy to figure out. I also like the fold-flat rear seats and the fact that the spare is stowed under the cargo area so a conventional bike rack fits the rear door, unlike my previous Honda CR-V.

Best Value for the money

by Retired Low Mileage Owner from Roseville, MI | March 20, 2010

Basically compared to Ford Escape and felt Kia offered more bang for the buck. Very roomy, convenient controls, lots of storage, reliable service, and handles well in local and freeway traffic.

Featured Services for this Kia Sportage