2013 Kia Sportage

Available in 7 styles:  2013 Kia Sportage 4dr FWD shown

Overall

Get One

by ChasL from Kansas City | March 26, 2015

Talk about the Power to Surpise I have an Optima and a Sportage. If I had to get another car It would definitely be A KIA. These things still look and drive great. I have around 90000 on by sportage and 40000 on the Optima. I have had GM Nissan Datsun Ford and Mazda vehicles. I have been a heavy equipment operator for over 30 years And I know what I'm talking about when it comes to mechanical things. The dealer has been a great partner in my ownership experience and I appreciate the good deal and regular maint support they've given me. Don't spend more for less..... Get A KIA........

My "Grown Up/Big Girl" Car

by SgMon from Minnetonka, MN | March 23, 2015

This is my "big girl" car because it is loaded! It is the Kia EX with leather, heated and cooled driver seat, cruise, satellite radio, electric adjustable seats, panoramic sun roof - everything except heated steering wheel and rain-sensing wipers! It rides like a dream, accelerates quickly when called on to do so, very comfortable and roomy; loads of storage! Love the compartmental storage under the rear compartment for keeping smaller items from just rolling around. I love this vehicle! Sitting up higher and being able to see, feeling more secure, is a good feeling!

No audio

by Maryland driver from Md | February 24, 2015

First two years, no problems. Currently have no audio and five lights out. Electrical issue? Sure sounds like it. Kia thinks it a bad radio, and that lights going out is a known problem with Kias. Not good. This is my first issue, and customer service has left me unimpressed. Been waiting 3 weeks for new radio which may or may not fix the problem

there is a few flaws

by sportage audio problems from new york new york | January 7, 2015

my kia sportage audio is out I had it only 2 years I called kia on hillside and they said Monday to go in for service mind you I have no audio meaning my radio my phone my rear view camera noise nothing is working,I am reading on reviews many kias are having electrical problems.

love it!!!

by SheBlynn from Elizabeth city nc | August 18, 2014

I took my time finding the perfect vehicle.I knew that I wanted a smaller SUV, instead of a big gas guzzler, but wasn't certain which one , so I set out to test drive as many as I could. I drove the Ford escape, Toyota rav, chevy captiva, nissan rogue, and even some bigger SUV's like Ford edge and Toyota highlander. I can honestly say that none of those came close to the quality and style of my 2013 kia sportage EX. I'm happy with the size and performance of this vehicle. Got a great deal as it was a dealer demo model with only a handful of miles. Excellent warranty....WAY better than any other that I test drove! The warranty alone makes it worth test driving! You won't be sorry if you buy this vehicle. I love the push button start and the alloy wheels on the Ex Are sporty and look awesome! Go drive one...you'll drive away with it..I promise :-)

Great used car value

by Chicago Mark from Evanston, IL | July 23, 2014

Wanted something that had AWD after the last Chicago winter and needed a new car anyway. Came across this 2013 with just 4,800 miles. For the price it was a perfect blend of what I needed at the right cost.

Excellent car at an excellent price!

by JTray from Kansas City, MO | May 28, 2014

I am 19,000 miles into my 2012 Sportage LX. I am a huge fan of this automobile. I've have zero issues with this car (knock on wood.) I spent a lot of time, nearly a year, test driving mid size SUVs before settling on the Sportage. at 6'3 205 LBS I was having difficulty finding a midsize SUV that felt comfortable. I nearly bought a Ford Escape, but just couldn't get comfortable. Thankfully I test drove the Sportage. It's the only SUV I drove where I didn't have to push the drivers seat as far back as it could go. That's rather refreshing to a tall person. I highly recommend this car. Not just for the size, but for the overall performances of the automobile.

1st KIA ever, totally satisfied

by smylwide from California | May 8, 2014

So, I come from a family of mechanics and car enthusiasts and no one in my family has ever purchased/owned a KIA before. I was totally skeptical when we went to the car lot on a referral from a co-worker. I thought, eh, I'll test drive one just to appease a persistent friend. 1st - I instantly fell in love with the design and interior. All leather interior, cool UVO touch screen system, hands free features, comfortable seats, (with heating and COOLING capabilities). Neat cup holders and the sun roof is amazing. I was also intrigued by the potential gas mileage. Sticker said 26-31. I've found this to be fairly accurate so far. 2nd- I LOVE this way this car rides. It's so smooth. Handles curves tight - no weird "I'm about to tip over feelings". And when you step on it, it goes. I test drove the car in the rain and it handled so well. 3rd - KIA's warranty was the selling point. Hands down one of the best warranties offered in the car business. Second only to Mazda's. (I've done the research). I bought the car, a little apprehensive about being the first in my very car enthusiastic family to own one. All anyone can say is it's a great deal on a great car. Be careful that you don't pay too much for this car. I talked my dealer down about 9,000 because I do feel like (generally) they've over priced this car.. Look for a good deal on this car and you'll love it.

I love my Black Cherry Sportage EX !

by paintedwagon from Southwest Florida | April 24, 2014

I just purchased my first brand new car at 44. I love this vehicle, though it has a few issues I would change. There is road noise, I think the UVO screen could light up better, the steering wheel doesn't go down quite far enough. That is just my preferences. I absolutely love this car. It was a left over 2013 with 139 miles on it. I love the look and feel and I just traded a Tahoe 4x4 for it. It is sporty to fulfill my so called " mid life crisis". Fun to drive, love the panoramic sunroof. If you are looking for a fun sporty car with fuel efficiency, this is the one folks! Love, love, love it! Go drive one!

Love my second Sportage!

by Saintsfan from Mississippi | April 5, 2014

I purchased a 2009 Sportage new traded it for a 2013 I don't think I will ever purchase anything else but a KIA Sportgae. The only problem I ever had the amplifier for the sound went out at 15,000 + miles however KIA fixed it no charge & in an efficient amount of time!!