2013 Kia Sportage

2013 Kia Sportage
Available in 7 styles:  2013 Kia Sportage 4dr FWD shown

Overall

2013 Kia Sportage. Audio system over 1000$ to fix.

by Slobodian from WI | January 19, 2016

common problem with this car is no sound coming from speakers. resetting a had unit does not work. if it happens after 36000 miles then you'll need to chip over 1000$ out of your pocket and no guaranty that that will not happen over.

'13 Kia Sportage LX AWD

by The Dude from Syracuse, NY | November 21, 2015

Bought this car with 45,000 miles on the odometer. Coming from a 2006 Volkswagen Passat, which I've been trying to get rid of for a while, couldn't be more pleased with the car and whole car buying experience. The new ground clearance is nice. AWD will help in the winter. They put brand new tires on the vehicle at the time of purchase. Has a decent amount of power for a 4 cylinder. Still have the rest of the 10 yr/100,000 mile warranty . I plan on keeping this car for a very long time. Highly suggest anyone buy this car

boought it used

by BBarrSr from Harrison Twp, MI | August 25, 2015

Went car shopping on a Friday 2 weeks ago and only looked at 2 SUV's. My wife wanted a Jeep Patriot until I pulled in next to our Sportage. When she saw it she said "I want that one". 2 days after we bought it we traveled 600 miles in 1 day and averaged 32.2 mpg. The next day we turned around and came home averaging only 29.8 mpg because I had my foot in it pretty good. In the city I get 27.5 mpg. I love the look, feel and comfort of this SUV, coming from a 2011 KIA Soul I feel like I'm driving my apartment there is so much room. You will enjoy owning the Sportage, I know cause I'm very picky about what I drive.

Get One

by ChasL from Kansas City | March 26, 2015

Talk about the Power to Surpise I have an Optima and a Sportage. If I had to get another car It would definitely be A KIA. These things still look and drive great. I have around 90000 on by sportage and 40000 on the Optima. I have had GM Nissan Datsun Ford and Mazda vehicles. I have been a heavy equipment operator for over 30 years And I know what I'm talking about when it comes to mechanical things. The dealer has been a great partner in my ownership experience and I appreciate the good deal and regular maint support they've given me. Don't spend more for less..... Get A KIA........

My "Grown Up/Big Girl" Car

by SgMon from Minnetonka, MN | March 23, 2015

This is my "big girl" car because it is loaded! It is the Kia EX with leather, heated and cooled driver seat, cruise, satellite radio, electric adjustable seats, panoramic sun roof - everything except heated steering wheel and rain-sensing wipers! It rides like a dream, accelerates quickly when called on to do so, very comfortable and roomy; loads of storage! Love the compartmental storage under the rear compartment for keeping smaller items from just rolling around. I love this vehicle! Sitting up higher and being able to see, feeling more secure, is a good feeling!

No audio

by Maryland driver from Md | February 24, 2015

First two years, no problems. Currently have no audio and five lights out. Electrical issue? Sure sounds like it. Kia thinks it a bad radio, and that lights going out is a known problem with Kias. Not good. This is my first issue, and customer service has left me unimpressed. Been waiting 3 weeks for new radio which may or may not fix the problem

there is a few flaws

by sportage audio problems from new york new york | January 7, 2015

my kia sportage audio is out I had it only 2 years I called kia on hillside and they said Monday to go in for service mind you I have no audio meaning my radio my phone my rear view camera noise nothing is working,I am reading on reviews many kias are having electrical problems.

love it!!!

by SheBlynn from Elizabeth city nc | August 18, 2014

I took my time finding the perfect vehicle.I knew that I wanted a smaller SUV, instead of a big gas guzzler, but wasn't certain which one , so I set out to test drive as many as I could. I drove the Ford escape, Toyota rav, chevy captiva, nissan rogue, and even some bigger SUV's like Ford edge and Toyota highlander. I can honestly say that none of those came close to the quality and style of my 2013 kia sportage EX. I'm happy with the size and performance of this vehicle. Got a great deal as it was a dealer demo model with only a handful of miles. Excellent warranty....WAY better than any other that I test drove! The warranty alone makes it worth test driving! You won't be sorry if you buy this vehicle. I love the push button start and the alloy wheels on the Ex Are sporty and look awesome! Go drive one...you'll drive away with it..I promise :-)

Great used car value

by Chicago Mark from Evanston, IL | July 23, 2014

Wanted something that had AWD after the last Chicago winter and needed a new car anyway. Came across this 2013 with just 4,800 miles. For the price it was a perfect blend of what I needed at the right cost.

Excellent car at an excellent price!

by JTray from Kansas City, MO | May 28, 2014

I am 19,000 miles into my 2012 Sportage LX. I am a huge fan of this automobile. I've have zero issues with this car (knock on wood.) I spent a lot of time, nearly a year, test driving mid size SUVs before settling on the Sportage. at 6'3 205 LBS I was having difficulty finding a midsize SUV that felt comfortable. I nearly bought a Ford Escape, but just couldn't get comfortable. Thankfully I test drove the Sportage. It's the only SUV I drove where I didn't have to push the drivers seat as far back as it could go. That's rather refreshing to a tall person. I highly recommend this car. Not just for the size, but for the overall performances of the automobile.