2014 Kia Sportage

Available in 6 styles:  2014 Kia Sportage 4dr FWD shown

Overall

Nice SUV

by YBR from Jacksonville, Fl | June 16, 2016

I’m not an expert, but an owner. I never ever have owned a Kia before this one, and to be honest, I was very suspicious about Kia's car, but we were in the market for find the best SUV that we could afford. After a lot of searching, we found this 2014 Kia sportage with 13k miles for only 20k, and I gave myself the opportunity to check it out in person. I'm not regretting after 3k miles. If you don’t have money to spend on fancy car, the Sportage is the way to go. Best small SUV out there for money vs quality. Kia put together a nice package at a very good price which is why I bought the EX model with the premium package. The sportage is not as roomy inside, and is not a gas saver car as other SUV’s but if you are looking for an SUV with a turn head and sporty good look, a great pick up, fully load, comfortable, real smooth to drive and inexpensive, then you must to check the sportage, it is a car that gives you greater value for the money than any other car out there without cutting down on quality, functionality and reliability, plus, the warranty offered by Kia. But nothing is perfect, so I want to point out something that displeases me, it is that there is no good visibility through the rear window of the car, when you use the rear view mirror found inside the car on the windshield, to see something in the rear view mirror there has to be perfect angle between the mirror, your eye sight and back window; instead that, you would like to use your side view mirrors while you are driving and a back up camera when you go forward. Anyway this is not a big issue, just something to point.

2014 kia sp

by cyro from Burlington, NC | November 15, 2015

I really regret buying this car. Its not good on gas. not comfortable and rattles like old car. Cant believe the way it drives. Its like a matchbox.its 4 cyl but it use gas than my old big truck. Seats are so rough making my drive uncomfortable. I have a loan on it but I have to swallow bitter pill of paying for it. Its not worth the amount because most of the car its fiberglass. don't recommend someone to buy that car. lok for other models.

Love it

by proudofmykia from Alabama | April 21, 2015

love the style of the 2014 body! It looks mean! The rims are so up to date. So roomy inside. The only improvements I see that could be made are the material the inside door panels are made of, easy to scratch, and too much road noise. Would love to have one just like the 2014 w/o road noise!

love our new kia

by jeasla from bowling green, KY | November 11, 2014

we love our new kia and had a excellent buying experience at the dealership. our kia sportage is loaded with options from AWD to an awesome radio including satellite radio, back up camera and dual heated seats. we love the color sage green and the overall look and feel of it.

Great safety features

by KIABunny from delco, PA | October 5, 2014

Got a great deal on a 2014. Many luxury features - seat warmer, back-up cam, phone synch, etc. Torn between this and an Escape. This is slightly smaller, but more manageable to park. A little more "bounce" when driving, but overall a great ride. can't beat the safety features and warranty, that's for sure! Highly recommend.

Second sportage I've owned!

by sportage driver from pa | August 24, 2014

I Love the sportiness of this awd vehicle.Its really fun drive also. zippy!!! Great in snow. In a few years probably get another.

Great car that can handle big men

by Keys man from Fort Lauderdale | August 11, 2014

Love my new KIA sportage. Every day I discover something new. The speech command is great for making basic calls and radio choices. Pressing your Siri button will do everything else! The light accents around the cup holders and other items are just cool. Speed is great - excellent pickup and great turn radius. On top of all the it has cool led light on the front and back ... But the best part... I'm 6'3" and after getting everything just right I still had room to push the seat back. Plus it just feels great to drive - feels solid.

Buy mine on January and is awesome

by Ammx from Miami | June 27, 2014

i´m not a Hyundai fan, but in this moment i´m a Kia fan Lots of power, gadgets, , convenient Price, roomly, , is bigger than it looks, , in fact , i´m happy with this mini suv. I´m a f150 owner and i prefeer to drive this toy

mileage

by 19thhole from Arizona | June 24, 2014

I bought 2014 Sportage thinking of getting good mileage. So far I have 2,000 of freeway driving and the mpg is about 20. Much less than my old Highlander that I should've kept. Price was OK but I made a BIG mistake. Also the ventilation controls are weird. I'm spending my summer away from home. First thing I'll do when coming back home is to see the dealer. Not a happy camper.

Fun car

by Tony Slow from Seattle,WA | June 22, 2014

We like our new KIA. It looks good and feels good to drive. Easy to get in & out of. It has many features & the location of the command buttons is convenient. It would be nice to have a video to explain all the functions and how to use them. Like the 3 steering selections and the option to shift with the auto Transmission. It's peppy and comfortable. Great brakes! Love the Warrantee. Tony Slow