2014 Kia Sportage

Starting MSRP

Overall

Love it

by proudofmykia from Alabama | April 21, 2015

love the style of the 2014 body! It looks mean! The rims are so up to date. So roomy inside. The only improvements I see that could be made are the material the inside door panels are made of, easy to scratch, and too much road noise. Would love to have one just like the 2014 w/o road noise!

love our new kia

by jeasla from bowling green, KY | November 11, 2014

we love our new kia and had a excellent buying experience at the dealership. our kia sportage is loaded with options from AWD to an awesome radio including satellite radio, back up camera and dual heated seats. we love the color sage green and the overall look and feel of it.

Great safety features

by KIABunny from delco, PA | October 5, 2014

Got a great deal on a 2014. Many luxury features - seat warmer, back-up cam, phone synch, etc. Torn between this and an Escape. This is slightly smaller, but more manageable to park. A little more "bounce" when driving, but overall a great ride. can't beat the safety features and warranty, that's for sure! Highly recommend.

Second sportage I've owned!

by sportage driver from pa | August 24, 2014

I Love the sportiness of this awd vehicle.Its really fun drive also. zippy!!! Great in snow. In a few years probably get another.

Great car that can handle big men

by Keys man from Fort Lauderdale | August 11, 2014

Love my new KIA sportage. Every day I discover something new. The speech command is great for making basic calls and radio choices. Pressing your Siri button will do everything else! The light accents around the cup holders and other items are just cool. Speed is great - excellent pickup and great turn radius. On top of all the it has cool led light on the front and back ... But the best part... I'm 6'3" and after getting everything just right I still had room to push the seat back. Plus it just feels great to drive - feels solid.

Buy mine on January and is awesome

by Ammx from Miami | June 27, 2014

i´m not a Hyundai fan, but in this moment i´m a Kia fan Lots of power, gadgets, , convenient Price, roomly, , is bigger than it looks, , in fact , i´m happy with this mini suv. I´m a f150 owner and i prefeer to drive this toy

mileage

by 19thhole from Arizona | June 24, 2014

I bought 2014 Sportage thinking of getting good mileage. So far I have 2,000 of freeway driving and the mpg is about 20. Much less than my old Highlander that I should've kept. Price was OK but I made a BIG mistake. Also the ventilation controls are weird. I'm spending my summer away from home. First thing I'll do when coming back home is to see the dealer. Not a happy camper.

Fun car

by Tony Slow from Seattle,WA | June 22, 2014

We like our new KIA. It looks good and feels good to drive. Easy to get in & out of. It has many features & the location of the command buttons is convenient. It would be nice to have a video to explain all the functions and how to use them. Like the 3 steering selections and the option to shift with the auto Transmission. It's peppy and comfortable. Great brakes! Love the Warrantee. Tony Slow

Good little SUV with some practicality flaws

by Mike from Florida | May 29, 2014

I rented the base model Sportage for a 1600 mi road trip and was able to see how the vehicle performs in many driving conditions. The seats are comfortable, there's plenty of room, and my overall driving experience was good. The car handles well at speed on the highway, gets decent gas mileage ( averaged 28.3 on the highway doing 70-75mph ) Road noise was also on the low end of moderate ( probably more in favor of good tires then vehicle sound dampening ) Some flaws I noticed was viewing angle out of the rear view mirror. For some reason, no matter my seating position, I was always looking down, out of the back of the car. This isn't bad around town, but on the open road you can't see whats behind you until the cars begin to get close. I'm 5,10 and could see this being an even bigger problem with tall people. The engine lacks in power around 60mph. I noticed quite a few times I would have to floor it to get up a small hill and maintain anything above 55mph. The A/C vents in the back don't really push any air. Even at max fan-speed you can barely feel the air in the back. The car handled gravel roads and ditches pretty well. A bit stiff for off-road but it was manageable. All in all it's a decent car, but lacks in some simple areas.

'funnist' car I've EVER driven!

by sissy from arkansas | May 27, 2014

Seriously the 'funnist' car I've EVER driven! I buy new about every 3 years... I really think I'll keep this one awhile longer than that! I'm totally happy!!!!!! The sportage has so much bang for the buck (lots of upgrades) and... it's sooooo cute!