2015 Kia Sportage

Starting MSRP

Overall

love a sportage

by me from NY | April 29, 2015

this is my second sportage....I had a sedan between, but came back to sportage.........and now it is much more sporty

Piece of junk

by Ed from Fort Lauderdale, Fl | April 28, 2015

Purchased a brand new Kia sportage 2015. 3 months old. So far less than 1000m. The engine is noisy, already have a computer issues, quality of radio is 4th class. I would not recommend this car.

MRS.J

by MRS.J from CORPUS CHRISTI,TX | February 25, 2015

THIS IS MY FIRST BRAND NEW VEHICLE AND I AM HAPPY I WENT WITH THIS MODEL...MY HUSBAND AND I REALLY WANTED THE SORENTO BUT WE COULDN'T COME TO TERMS WITH THE DEALERSHIP ON PRICING. I AM SO FAR VERY PLEASED WITH ALL THE SPECS AND HANDLEING. WE ARE ABOUT TO REACH 3000 MILES AND IT'S BEEN A JOY GETTING THERE. ALTHOUGH THERE ARE A FEW CONCERNS I HAVE AS FAR AS SOME OF THE FEATURES. ONE...I DON'T LIKE HOW IF I ACCIDENTLY LEAVE MY LIGHTS ON THERE IS NO WARNING SIGNAL AT ALL...WHEN YOU LEAVE THE KEYS IN THE IGNITION THERE IS NO ALARM EITHER...I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I ALWAYS OPEN MY CAR DOOR BEFORE GETTING THE KEYS OUT OF THE IGNITION...AND LASTLEY THE HORN IS WAY TO LOW FOR AN SUV...YOU CAN'T HEAR IT IN THE CAR WHEN YOU TOOT IT IN TRAFFICE SO I DON'T THINK IT'S VERY LOUD TO OTHERS IN HIGHLY TRAFFIC AREAS FOR THEY MIGHT NOT KNOW I AM EVEN TOOTING MY HORN FOR SAFTEY OR OTHER REASONS.. OTHER THAN THESE MINOR CONCERNS I AM PLEASED WITH MY PURCHACE AND LOOK FORWARD TO BEING A KIA OWNER FOR MANY YEARS TO COME...THANK YOU FOR AN AWESOME AFFORDABLE SUV ~MRS. J

Liking the Sportage LX

by Average Guy from Nebraska | September 13, 2014

We purchased a 2015 Sportage LX with the popular package to include UVO services. So far we've been very impressed with its performance as compared to our last Sportage (a 2007). It has significantly better acceleration. The ride is firm, but it pays off in the responsive handling and ability to manage curves without the normal feel you get in a taller SUV style profile. I almost gave it a 5 of 5 for performance but have a hard time doing that given the brevity of our ownership. I can't speak to the mileage as we haven't driven enough to get a good read on how accurate the sticker numbers are to real life driving. I don't expect it to have the mileage of some of the comparators we test drove but its acceleration, etc, was better (ie. Subaru Forester, Mazda CX6). So it's a trade off we welcome. Styling is impressive, in and out albeit we had some upgrades. For the money, its very nice. It's not going to feel/look like a higher end comparator but that goes with the cost. What it does have feels/looks very nice. So, a 4 out of 5 in the area of appearance. It also doesn't have the rear cabin space that some small SUVs have (particularly the Forester) but it's not bad when the back seats are laid flat. Then again, I'm not planning on hauling a whole bunch anyway. Reliability is hard to gauge at this point as we just got it in the last three weeks but our 2007 has had little to no problems, two recalls (both electrical) so no major out of pocket costs. Anticipate the same with this one so I gave it a 4 out of 5 in that category. Overall, glad we made this purchase.