This small crossover represents another salvo directed at the likes of Honda, Toyota and Ford. The five-seat Sportage offers a choice of four-cylinder engines, including a turbocharged four-cylinder. Competitors include the Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4 and Ford Escape.
New for 2015
There are no significant changes.
Below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- Available spoiler
- Available trailer hitch receiver
- Available fog lights
- Available panoramic moonroof
- Seats five
- 60/40-split folding backseat
- Cloth seat upholstery; leather available
- Air conditioning
- CD stereo with MP3 and USB ports
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Tilt steering wheel; available telescoping steering wheel
- Height-adjustable front seats
- Available navigation system
- Available cooled glove box
- Available power driver's seat
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
Under the Hood
- 182-hp, 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine
- Available 260-hp, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder
- Front- or all-wheel drive
- Hill start assist, which holds the Sportage when starting on an uphill grade
- Hill descent control, which automatically limits vehicle speed during steep descents
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags for both rows
- Active front head restraints
- Available backup camera
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 Kia Sportage.