1994 Land Rover Defender 90

See Photos & Videos

Overall

A dream vehicle, indeed

by SocalRover from San Fernando Valley, CA | August 16, 2010

Six years into ownership of my '94 Defender 90. It is by far, the coolest truck on the road. But don't take my word for it. Ask the hundreds of people who have given me the thumbs up, smiles, waves, double-takes, stares of jealousy, stares of admiration and all the combinations thereof. I agree with other reviewers, the scarcity of the vehicle places you in a unique class. More importantly, it makes the vehicle not just maintain its value, but actually increase in value! How many other trucks can claim that? Very few, that's for sure. However, and it's a big however, don't expect it to be plush, quiet or comfy. It was never intended to be, nor does it pretend to be. It is a workhorse elsewhere in the world and a fantastic, fun to drive truck in the states.

not 4.0 engine is 3.9 engine

by fer from | June 18, 2010

the add says its a 4.0 engine but in the pictures with the hood open you can see a 3.9 engine on it.

Love my Rover!

by grover94 from spring grove, Il | July 30, 2009

My wife flew to California to buy me mine right after we got married, what a wife! I paid 28,000 and it came with a bimini top, complete tanou cover, soft top and hard top. I have owned it for ten years and only did minor work. It has been from California to Illinois back to Wyoming to Illinois twice and have I loved every minute of the drive. This truck can go just about anywhere and what other vihicle can you own for ten years that is worth more than you paid? It has a noisy cabin but I drive it with the top off anyway. I will never sell it, my wife says it is the other woman. I love my truck!!!!!

My D()

by usla1 from Charlotte, NC | April 22, 2009

I am the second owner, I've had it for 10 years and it is the only car that I have ever owned that has increased in value since I purchased it, And the only vehicle I want to keep forever.

The definitive 4wd

by Land Rover Enthusiast from Los Angeles, CA | October 26, 2006

I've owned my 1994 Land Rover Defender 90 for several years and have had no problems whatsoever. It is a great car and only wish I could have owned one sooner. If you are looking for road comfort, a quiet cabin, high performance on the street and bland styling, buy a Toyota Land Cruiser. But if you prefer adventure, recognition, respect, unique styling, incredible offroad performance and an overall fun vehicle, you need not look any further. However, make sure you use it for it was designed, to take you places others only dream about. Otherwise, why bother? It definitely is not for everyone but those of us who dare to be unique.

Featured Services for this Land Rover Defender 90