The LR2 is a compact luxury SUV, like the Acura RDX and BMW X3. It provides a less expensive alternative to Land Rover's other pricier offerings.
The LR2 shares its 230-horsepower inline-six-cylinder engine with several Volvo models. Off-road ability gets a boost thanks to permanent four-wheel drive that can distribute nearly all engine power to the front or rear wheels.
New for 2011
- Optional 19-inch wheels
- Optional body-colored bumpers
- Standard dual-zone automatic climate control
- Standard leather upholstery
- Standard two-piece panoramic moonroof
- Standard power front seats
Under the Hood
- Standard four-wheel-disc antilock brakes
- Standard dual front airbags, side-impact airbags for the front seats, side curtain airbags and driver's knee airbag
- Standard electronic stability system with Roll Stability Control
People Who Viewed This Car Also Viewed
Closest Dealers Listing this Car
Featured Services for the Land Rover LR2
- Sell your current car quickly and easily on Cars.com.