2010 Land Rover LR4

See Photos & Videos

Overall

In the shop 7 times in 6 months

by BMW for me now from SF | January 12, 2014

Sorry everyone. I wanted to love my LR4 but it was seriously in the shop 7 times in 6 months and still not fixed. Finally I had to sell it back to the dealer for $10k less. What a major disappointment fun to drive when it was working but way too unreliable. Had to get the 2014 X5 - not as fun in the mountains..but at least it can make it to the mountains without another breakdown on the side of the road.

Fun on the road and off!

by I > U from DC area | January 16, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a luxury 7 seater. As we do tend to do light off-roading, snow, trails, camping, etc. we needed an SUV that can handle it all. The choice was obvious. The Land Rover LR4. No other SUV on the planet can match this one. NONE, NADA, period! Sure others are just as capable off-road, sure others are more luxurious, and sure others have better performance, but you have to give something else up. You don't with the LR4. Did I mention 7 seater? This SUV isn't for everyone. Do your research. Land Rover has been building SUV's for over 85 years, that's all they build, and they do it right! The LR4 is truly a go anywhere do anything SUV, with 6 of your best buddies.

From CR-V to LR4

by Family Vehicle from Piedmont Triad, NC | October 14, 2012

The Land Rover LR4 is a great vehicle for hauling things, people, or just enjoying the luxury for yourself. It's kind of neat having a vehicle that doesn't have thousands of clones just like it on the road. It is enjoyable to sit up higher to see the road and have a higher comfort level in knowing that this makes your travel safer. There is also comfort in knowing that this vehicle will get you through anything and safely too. I am above the advertised 17-21 mpg which isn't bad for the weight and the engine size of this vehicle. I am also impressed with the nimbleness of the vehicle. This vehicle is a real change from my previous vehicle a 2001 Honda CR-V, but at this stage in my life I wanted a vehicle that gave me a little more comfort.

Best overall vehicle out there.

by Atlanta Guy from Atlanta, GA | December 13, 2011

I love my 2010 LR4 HSE-7 seat LUX. It is my second LR and I wouldn't think of owning anything else. Reliability has been amazing and I'm looking forward to replacing my '10 with a '12 shortly. I recently had the chance to attend the Land Rover Experience at the factory in Solihull. This is a MUST DO for any Rover enthusiast!

The Boss

by The Automotive Perfectionist from Boston, MA | December 4, 2011

We bought our LR4 when it first came out in early 2011 and was extremely impressed by the upgraded interior and exterior. The third row space, raw V8 power and all round versatility is what sold us. We took a trip over the summer with the car carrying 4 people, 2 dogs, a roof box and a kayak whilst also towing a fully loaded mid-sized U-haul with a kayak on top of that as well. The car preformed beautify without any hesitation what so ever. We bought the mid-spec HSE model costing around 53k. I would recommend this car for someone who needs lots of space, needs to tow, and also enjoys driving. The LR4 is a great performer with 375hp and 375lb. ft. of torque. We love our LR4. We would have nothing else!

Powerhouse

by Petrus from Birmingham, AL | February 15, 2011

With 27,000 miles and no problems, our LR4 is going strong. Nice luxury features make day to day driving a pleasure, with the added comfort of knowing this is a serious work vehicle. It's amazing how one vehicle can do serious off-road as well as highway travel so well. Ours also gets a workout towing a boat, which it does without complaint. And with a third row of usable seats, hauling extra people on occasion is no problem. Well done, Land Rover!

Uses car for Towing

Fun car to own

by Austin from Austin, tx | August 21, 2010

I am blown away by this car. I thought I wanted a Lexus SUV but after driving this car once I was sold. The upgraded interior materials over the previous LR3 are Lexus killing.

BEST ON THE BLOCK

by DOING BIG THINGS from Houston | July 6, 2010

I just purchased a new LR4 and am truly impressed! I test drove several lux cars but nothing compared to this. I fell in love the first time I set in it and when I drove it, I simply sealed the deal! If your looking for something that can hang off road and pull up to the finest restaraunt without skipping a beat; get you an LR4!

Great changes

by Mr Picky from VA | April 26, 2010

I lost my Lr3 in an accident and i was so close to change of brand on my new car, but when i test drive the lr4, wayyyyyyy to exhited with the new improvements and the lux plus 10 points, this is another car with the same shape.

Great Luxury / great truck

by Bucky badger from Fox Valley, WI | April 9, 2010

Go ahead and do yourself a favor and getcha one! Most unique SUV on the market. The 2010 LR4 is a great truck!!