The LR4 receives some minor changes for 2011 after replacing the LR3 last year. The LR4 competes with the BMW X5, Mercedes-Benz M-Class and Lexus GX 470.
New for 2011
The LR4's exterior design doesn't change much for 2011. Exterior features include:
- Standard 19-inch wheels
- Standard front and rear fog lights
- Optional heated windshield
- Optional 20-inch wheels
- Optional auto-leveling headlights
- Five- and seven-seat configurations
- Optional system that uses five cameras to show a complete view of the area around the LR4
- Optional third-row bench that folds into floor
- Optional cargo net
Under the Hood
The LR4 has four-wheel drive. The LR4 features Land Rover's Terrain Response system, which tailors vehicle characteristics to accommodate driving conditions, whether you're on pavement, slogging through mud or in other conditions. Mechanical features include:
- 375-horsepower, direct-injection 5.0-liter V-8 with 375 pounds-feet of torque
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Antilock brakes
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags
- Electronic stability system.
People Who Viewed This Car Also Viewed
Closest Dealers Listing this Car
Featured Services for the Land Rover LR4
- Sell your current car quickly and easily on Cars.com.