The Range Rover Evoque's sporty, sleek lines are a departure for the Land Rover, which is known for its traditionally styled luxury SUVs. The Evoque seats five and is aimed at small luxury crossovers like the BMW X3, Audi Q5 and Volvo XC60. It's offered in two- and four-door body styles.
New for 2014
The Evoque gets a new nine-speed automatic transmission that's designed to provide improved efficiency and performance. The crossover now has a standard on-demand four-wheel-drive system as opposed to permanent four-wheel drive that was offered before. Dubbed Active Driveline, the system can selectively apportion torque between the rear wheels.
There are also several newly available convenience and safety features including Park Exit, for automatically leaving a parallel parking spot; adaptive cruise control with a forward-warning feature; and oncoming-traffic detection.
- Standard 19-inch alloy wheels; 20-inch wheels available
- Xenon high-intensity-discharge adaptive headlights
- Power liftgate
- Dual exhaust tips
- Available heated windshield
- Available contrasting roof colors
- Available fog lights
- Available panoramic moonroof
- Front bucket seats
- Available leather upholstery
- Twist-knob gear selector instead of traditional shifter
- Dual-zone automatic air conditioning
- Meridian stereo
- Available navigation system with off-road guidance
- Available Surround Camera System with five cameras
- Available heated steering wheel
Under the Hood
- 240-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine
- Nine-speed automatic transmission
- On-demand four-wheel drive
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system with roll stability control
- Corner brake control for greater braking stability when cornering
- Side-impact and side curtain airbags
- Front knee airbags
- Backup camera
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque.