1991 Land Rover Range Rover

See Photos & Videos

Overall

A British Classic 4WD

by Rover1 from Morgan Hill, CA | February 1, 2007

I have had my 91' Range Rover Classic since I bought it new in 1991. I have over 180K miles on it and maintain it as much as I can on my own. I purchase the parts online when needed. I love my Rover and will keep it for a very long time. I have another car for commute purposes. I drive my rover for fun and when I have to go shopping for home supplies and projects. With a trailer it can haul everything that I need.

Great Truck.

by Chris from Hillsboro, VA | November 28, 2006

I've had my '91 Range Rover Classic for 5 years and it has been a very solid truck. With almost 190,000 miles, normal wear and tear items have needed replacement, but major components are over-engineered and last well. Rovers are best if used for their intended purpose, off road driving, towing, etc, but the truck is also great cruising on the highway. As these trucks age some of the "luxury" items may need attention, but underneath the refined skin is a very solid truck and if taken care of is a great value for the money given the low prices they currently bring.

Best 4x4xfar

by New Landy Owner from North Carolina | October 30, 2006

Although you could get a Jeep Grand Cherokee in the sea they create at the local used car lot, the Range Rover is truly unique. It's Buick derived 3.9 V8 gives great torque and gives the truck a nice grunt. If this isn't a daily driver, fuel econ is a minor issue. There is superior visibility from the driver's seat. Parts are expensive though, but the vehicle is tough. Mine is used and still starts up every time. Engine lights are bothersome.

Featured Services for this Land Rover Range Rover