1995 Land Rover Range Rover

Available in 3 styles:  RangeRover 4dr SUV shown

12 city / 15–16 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

My Kids Love it' so I'm Thrilled!

by Taxi'Mom! from San Diego, Ca | March 13, 2009

As a mother of 3 and business Mgr, you could imagine how much I drive, highway, city streets, etc. I was hesitant at first because of the year 95'.quite a used car. After test driving this beauty, I was impressed at the smooth take on the highway, I felt like I was in my own little world. The electric sunroof was an added pleasure! My only dissapointment is the getup, it doesn't get to higher speed levels quickly. Then again, this is my first 4 wheel drive vehicle, maybe this is how they take? I do need to purchase a side & rear step body kit though, since the climb to get in isn't so easy for me at a average height, it's kinda a jump'. I do enjoy the view from the driver seat, the multi radio button steering wheel remote, Cool; and the power,heated leather seats, wow! I can even set them to memorize my preferences when I drive, and to change when my husband drives. The kids love the extra leg room they have in the back, no arguing from them anymore about scooting over or who's legs kicking who's ! :) The huge trunk space with full top & bottom easy lift access is superb, I can throw everything in there! We headed out to the beach & when it got too chilly, we actually had a full setup in the back placed the back seats down with a press of 2 buttons, and viola! a gorgeous view of the ocean with side areas for us to place our drinks,etc. The gas mileage is okay??? for such a large vehicle, I get 13mpg. it tells me full detail with a press of a button on my dash digital console. So YES' I would recommend this vehicle to anyone! Standard stock, I haven't added any extras and it has enough buttons and functions to impress any techi or average Joe like me or should I say average Jane...! Exterior fine, interior impressive.*

Best "Recently made" four wheel drive you can buy

by Thomas from Columbia Tennessee | February 5, 2007

It was a great car. That thing would go virtually anywhere. Once, our tractor got stuck, and it pulled it out. I had that Range Rover until it had 147,000 miles in it, Original Trans. and engine!The Range Rover was still going pretty strong. My wife and I decided it was time for a new car, So I sold it and got about 7 grand.

Featured Services for this Land Rover Range Rover