2004 Land Rover Range Rover

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Pre-owned? A Great Value

by Rogue from Raleigh, NC | June 7, 2014

I just purchased a 2004 Range Rover HSE from used car dealership. Before this car, I owned a 2000 Discovery II. I loved that vehicle and I love this one even more. I have already put a 1000 miles on the Range with no problems. I didn't have many problems with the Disco which is why I boldly went forward on the Range. It is a dream vehicle. The ride is heavenly, the styling is incomparable. The amenities are beyond reproach. The air suspension adjusts to the driving conditions, The windscreen wipers adust automatically to amount of water on the windscreen, The only thing that I would seek to improve on would be to install a device that will allow me to connect my android phone to the audio system. People say "Beware!" but even when I have had to have a repair done, it is reasonably priced if you find yourself a good Rover mechanic (NOT THE DEALER!!). i intend to stay with my Range Rover for the duration.

Range Rover, Range Headache

by The Riger from Brentwood TN | February 10, 2013

When buying a used second hand Range Rover, you better be careful and mindful of what you're getting into. Be prepared to shell out thousands in repair costs, You would most likely replace Radiator, transmission, even upgrade Navigation system in order to even get your radio to work. Some of these anomalies are know to Land Rover and not sure why they are not issuing recall orders. Over all, Range Rover is hype.

range rover

by Leflore from new orleans | January 10, 2013

The sales people are wonderful I feel like I really got a good deal and car I wish the show room was my garage

Think Twice!

by X-Land Rover from Calif | April 30, 2012

In my opinion, I wouldn't buy a Range Rover on a bet. As someone else has already said, "The money pit of SUVs". Only if you want to help the local economy by giving your money to the Land Rover dealer, would I recommend.

Simply The Best

by Rover Chic from Annapolis | April 9, 2012

Love it! Had a Disco but now I'm a serious fan of the Range. But, it's true. If you can't afford to maintain,don't buy one.

not a very good car for soccer mom

by BillNye from Kansas City, Mo | January 15, 2012

The repairs on this Suv has cost me thousands. Also, it is comfortabe in the fron seats but in the back seat my teenage kids have know room. I definitly wouldnt take this car on a long road trip. Lastly, you would want to buy it certified pre owned so all the expences dont fall back on you.

Range Rover

by Rover Feen from | May 24, 2011

love, love, love my Rover. Get so many looks and compliments. nowhere to go now that i've got the best i mean what vehicle can you go to after you done had the Rover????

Large, luxurious, and fun to drive

by Land Rover Owner from Long Island, NY | March 4, 2011

I love driving this car. It handles great, is very capable in snow and rough terrain. It is not as trouble - free as a Nissan or a Toyota and is expensive to repair. That being said, it is the most enjoyable car I've driven.

Dont Do IT

by DetroitRealtor from Detroit MI | January 3, 2011

This car has so many random problems. Front stuts, Air Suspension are problems. The radio module and amp are in the left rear well and when you wash your car water pools in the area. Now the radio goes in and out. This is not an isolated problem. Its all over blogs an chat rooms. Please do your homework.

HSE, Rover

by Al from | November 19, 2010

One of the best SUV, looks, drives, handel, better than any other in there class. I bought it over a year and the only thing I did is change the oil and put gas.

Featured Services for this Land Rover Range Rover