2008 Land Rover Range Rover

12 city / 18 hwy

Overall

2007 S550

by Mr Ben from newayrk deleware | July 4, 2014

Great people. Easy to deal with. Hassle free financing even though my credit is low. will recommend to others. Very good customer service. Great inventory. All cars are clean with carfax reports. I will be back.

Excellent truck and 08 still holds its own in 2014

by rick from colorado | April 23, 2014

Heard that its a must to have the 4.2 supercharged so that's what I got. Great power and breaking. Easily goes wherever you want off road. Some features are starting to get dated, but over all still pretty amazing. Very manly interior feel and styling yet soft and inviting. Exterior is the same with smooth yet masculine lines. The SUV it's the perfect balance of power,comfort, and off road abilities. All and all it leans towards its off roading roots. The 20" rims are beautiful and perfect for the looks and performance, needed unfortunately to house the huge Brembo brakes. It would be nice to have spare 18's with meatier tires for off road adventuring. I work at a dealership where new program cars are offered to drive, but none excite like the rover.

Love my Rover!

by Rage Rover from Va | June 4, 2012

It's true that you get what you paid for. Well IMO anyway. I feel so safe in my 2008 Range Rover HSE. Mine has the Luxury pkg. I love the heated & cooled seats. They are the only true heated seats that I have ever had that would truely heat up. Sometimes I want the seat hotter than others, not just luke warm like all other cars. It has beautiful interior that is oh so comfy and it rides so nice. Very quiet and smoothe. I have no complaints. I will always own a Rover, I'm sold! I'm ready to go in the woods with it and have some fun soon. Well worth the money but I would recommend buying a good certified used one. You will still get a fine auto at much less the cost.

my 8th Range Rover Blk/Blk of course

by CedricLBPoly from Los Angeles, Calif. | January 23, 2012

Since 1992 this is my 8th Range Rover I've owned and undoubtedly the best. It rides well..I can see above traffic..its classy ....it seats five people comfortably ....I might note that of the last five have been Supercharged editions. I tried a HSE edition and it had little power for passing or entering the freeway. There is definitely a difference in the two versions of the Supercharged versus non-Supercharged cars. I had my door handles and side vents painted black along with the center console area painted a black matte finish like the 2011 SC. I will definitely buy another and I enjoy this car just as much as my convertible Maserati GT7 grandturismo

Nice vehicle, beautiful inside

by Rover Girl from Houston, TX | October 21, 2011

Very nice vehicle... vehicle was exactly as pictures on cars.com.... I went to the dealership and test drive the vehicle and I had a great experience....

MOST COMFORTABLE AND SMOOTHEST RIDE

by GOLFER from CHICAGO IL | April 12, 2011

SUPERCHARGED IS THE WAY TO GO BUY A 08 AND SAVE 40-50K. THE BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED. BETTER THAN EVERY OTHER SUV IN THE WORLD.

Majestic

by nu2maine from Downeast, ME | November 22, 2010

This vehicle exudes class. The exterior styling is like no other. There is no guessing if it's a BMW or Mercedes. Sit inside and WOW! Is this what it's like to sit on a throne? No wonder the Royal Family uses this vehicle on their estates. No reliability issues to report and gas mileage is better that expected. One downside, the boss is always looking for a reason to borrow it.

Great car! Love it!

by scelite from Irvine CA | October 28, 2010

Bought an 08' instead of a 10' or 11' with the depreciation of these I could not stomach it. Great car though, love it!

High class

by Chang from Hayward, CA | September 27, 2010

This car is fun to drive. Easy to operate. When you drive, it feels like you seat outside with an unobstructed and wide view of an extensive area in all directions.

Range Rover Super Charged

by Todd4 from Fort Lauderdale, FL | June 21, 2010

Very clean lines, exceedingly comfortable interior, incredible acceleration and handling for a wagon SUV of this size class. Never one problem with the car.