2009 Land Rover Range Rover

12 city / 18 hwy

Overall

Looking Over Traffic in Luxury

by Used Luxury Sampler from Dallas, TX | March 26, 2013

I have owned a couple of BMW 7's, a Jag VDP, and a Jag XK. The inside finish of the Range Rover is second to none. The ride, handling, and power are a great balance. I did not spring for the supercharged model, and I have not had any issues with passing or merging on the highway. I would expect the SC model to have more power, but I do not wish for more with the performance of my HSE. I have the luxury seating and rear entertainment packages. The parchment leather with navy piping elegantly contrasts with the cherry wood finish and navy carpet. Did I mention the leather wrapped dash and doors? I was able to get an exclusionary warranty for that extra peace of mind, if I happen to have any mechanical problems. This is a great vehicle and a better buy "used".

Land Rover Range Rover

by SUV Car Enthusiast from New York, NY | April 25, 2012

Most Reliable Car I've Owned. I enjoyed every moment of driving this car. Smooth riding experience and safe for the passengers.