2013 Lexus CT 200h

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great car

by Lee from Atlanta, GA | June 21, 2014

After a year of ownership, I am very happy with the car. The interior is nice, and seats our family of four. I am 5'11 and I fit comfortably in the driver seat and behind the driver without adjusting the seat. Average MPG so far has been 46, both on highway and in the city. The only complaint is that the car is a little bit sluggish, unless pushed to the floor. I don't care for 0-60, but 160HP would have probably provided the perfect balance between efficiency and effortless driving.

Down sized from RX to CT

by Big Al from Longmont, CO | April 22, 2014

Needed a commuter car with better gas mileage. The RX330 was 10 yrs old and running VERY GOOD. The CT hybrid is a dramatic difference in vehicles but I am loving it. 46 MPG combined; plenty of muscle; great stereo and bluetooth tech. The seats are smaller and less plush than the RX, the center console is high but comfortable. I'm a little worried I will miss the AWD cause the RX did everything flawlessly, but the FWD and Traction control should compensate. So far; awesome vehicle!

Sporty Hybrid

by Go Green from Easton, MD | January 13, 2014

Just bought this car. Downsized from the 450h. I like the variety of driving styles (sport, normal & econo) depending on driving need. Great looking car. Don't buy it if you're looking for zoom-zoom acceleration.

Excellent Luxury Compact Car

by lovemycar from Bellevue, WA | December 20, 2013

The Lexus CT200h drives like a dream. Love the look, feel, and performance of the car. The only thing that is in shortage of is storage compartment inside the car.

Traded the Rav 4...couldn't be happier

by MO from Lake of the Ozarks | November 28, 2013

This car is stylish, comfortable and gets great gas mileage. We have owned this car now for about three months and I have no complaints about the purchase. We live in a very hilly part of the country and have no problem getting the stated gas mileage and often times better. This car teaches you a new way to drive because you are constantly monitoring the gas mileage as you drive it and you learn little things that improve you gas mileage that you didn't do before. You won't win a race to the next stop light but do you have to? It still has however plenty of power. I get a more relaxed experience of driving this car. Retirement ahead, we look forward to putting many miles on this vehicle as we explore the USA.

This is crazy

by Mike D from NJ | September 17, 2013

I stumbled on to this car by accident and I am so glad I did. I am totally amazed at this engineering masterpiece. This car is smallish and I would not recommend it for a large person. If you are under 5'11" and you want something comfortable, sporty, good looking, reasonably priced and incredibly economical, this is your car. The way this is designed is the perfect blend of engineering and technology. I was concerned because the reviews I read made this car very sluggish. That is just not so. By no means is this car fast however, it has more than enough power to get out of its own way very nicely. It is very comfortable and the logical ergonomics combined with Lexus quality is a no brainer. I have been averaging an unbelievable 50mpg. If this is the type of vehicle you are looking for you would have be a fool not to buy this car.

A Great Value!

by Dtnproman from Dallas, TX | July 25, 2013

Great looks. Great gas mileage. Great handling. Great ride. A Great Value! I would buy it all over again.

MILEAGE GALORE!

by Lexus Lover from Aiken, SC | July 15, 2013

I read mostly great reviews and finally bought one after months of comparing to the Prius and Ford Cmax. Less noise and sportier than Pruis. Didnt get all the fancy electronics the C Max had for the same price but that same week I read that Ford was pulling the electronic systems out as they were not working. I get BETTER than the stated mileage- average around 45-46 and on 1 hour road trips I can get 50 mph. The only complaint is that is is a slow acceleration and I have to go into regular power mode to get up hills so gas mileage reduces a little bit, but the average is still above stated miles. The Ford people told me it would take 5000 miles for the Ford to understand how I drive to get the 46-47mpg stated for their vehicle. I tested it and could never get it over 38 mpg.

Fun car to drive--amazing MPG

by mike from Palm Desert, Ca | July 15, 2013

I found the out door temp gauge to small too read--should have a compass on mirror--MPG exceeded my expectations

Made for My Needs

by Suzette from Lexington, KY | June 20, 2013

After a month, this car seems to be made for me. Gas mileage is averaging 45.5 mpg in normal mode. Sport mode is more fun to drive.