1994 Lexus ES 300

Available in 1 styles:  ES300 4dr Sedan shown
$965–$6,485

18 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Best, most wonderful car ever owned.

by joot from York, PA, formerly Arington, Va. | November 3, 2012

I bought this car used in 1996 I think, traded it in for a 2001 model, traded that in for a new, 2002 Honda Civic when gas prices hit the roof and am on my third Civic which I love. But how I wish I still had my 1994 Lexus! Loved that car and after trading it in for the 2001--a piece of trash compared to the 1994. Maybe the 1994 model was the last really good Lexus made. That's a guess since I've never owned another Lexus. Anyone who is interested in & has the opportunity to buy a 1994--in relative good condition, not wrecked-buy it.

Great Power, Great Ride

by jimmyLexus from York, PA | April 17, 2012

I bought an 1994 ES300 used in 2006 and have never had any problems other than routine maintenance. The styling, in my opinion, is actually better than the newer models, and the ride is smoother than my wife's new Honda. Like ES3004Life says, this baby just flies on the highway- hit the gas and you overtake almost anything impeeding your progress! The leather seats are a bit worn, but the exterior finish has held up great, and it's still a darn good lookin' car. I would highly recommend the Lexus to anyone looking for a solid, stylish used car with plenty of power on the road.

1994 Lexus ES300

by lip314 from Sumter, SC | April 30, 2010

I bought my 1994 first generation Lexus used in 1998 in Raleigh, NC when I was stationed at Seymour Johnson AFB, it had 64,000 miles on it. It is now 2010, I have since retired from the Air Force and have 276,000 miles on my baby and she still purrs like a kitten. Other than routine maintence and a couple alternator and battery changes, I have been extremely fortunate of any major issues. I do plan on upgrading to the ES350 or the GS series, but everytime i wash and wax my baby, I kind of fall right back in love with her.

Yo! What mods u got kid?!

by ES300 4 LIFE from Jersey City, NJ | November 25, 2008

...is what the little gangster wannabe in the tricked out Civic said at the next stop light after I smoked him off the line. The answer? None. No mods. No chip, no cold air, no cat-back. Nothing. This car just hums. Smooth acceleration when you ease into gear. Hits all shift points at or around 2,300 rpm; and just FLYS from 0 when you press hard into the gas. DON'T STOMP DOWN; it'll do no better than a controlled take-off. Just ask the kid in the Civic... Interior styling is excellent with a king size mattress for a backseat. (Use your imagination). For the money, this car (used) is an excellent vale. For a 3.0L you get both performance and fuel economy. So very important in these days of $18 / gallon gas...

66498984201 me

by jp from wilkes barre pa | November 11, 2008

this car is a lexus 94 have new tire air bag power window power door sunruff onti lock brake tanentire run good is in good condicion......................

Best Car Ive Owned

by Luke from Middleton Idaho | April 21, 2008

Ive had my ES300 for about 8 months now, and has had no problems, its a great car to go drive around and gets pretty good gas millage considering how big and old it is now, i get about 24 on average and I like to race it around sometimes to, it has 197000 miles on it. All my friends say its comfy to ride in and its quite to. this is a great car.

So Much Car For Such a Low Price!!

by Lexus Lover from Los Angeles, CA | July 10, 2006

I've owned a Lexus ES 300 before and I have to say - I loved it!! It handles great, is luxurious and built to last. With proper maintainance - I sold my ES with over 150K miles on it for a new on GS 300. As the saying goes..Once you drive a Lexus, nothing else will do!!