2003 Lexus ES 300

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Excellent Vehicle

by RSG from | February 20, 2014

Excellent car and very reliable. I have put 100,000 miles on it without any mechanical or electrical issues. The car is very comfortable, quiet, and responsive. My friend has done annual inspections on it since I purchased it in 2003 and cannot believe how well it is holding up.

I Love my Lexus!!!

by LexusLover from Fort Worth, TX | January 28, 2013

Just purchased my 2003 ES 300 in January 2013 - like new w/ only 80,000 miles on it. I have to say it is the smoothest riding car I have ever driven or ridden in - it's also a quieter ride, as well. Add to that a feel of luxury that simply emanates from this car - all of this definitely has me loving this car!!!

Great Car

by Luxury car buyer from Gilbert, AZ | April 10, 2012

I bought a certified pre owned Lexus ES 300 over 5 years ago. It has never given me any trouble. It has almost 115,000 miles on it and is going strong. The amazing thing is I still get compliments on what a beauty she is! My last Lexus saved my life in an accident so I bought another one. Great Car.

Great car

by Happylexusowner from Maryland | February 20, 2012

We are very satisfied with the car and it's reliability. This car is very smooth and has a very comfortable ride

The best car I have driven

by Hunk from IL | January 29, 2012

I have had no problems at all with my ES 300. It is really comfortable and does not give me any trouble. I would highly recommend it to others.

Best Bang!!!!!

by Super Lex from New York, NY | December 5, 2011

Have owned vehicle for 10 months. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a good car. buy and drive never no go no service. Some downsides, everything is really expensive to maintain or replace. But, it also hasn't broken on me in any serious way in ten months ;)

Car's unreal

by Da3ofus from PA | July 27, 2010

I've had 2 BMW's a 3 and 5 series, 2 M.Benz's a 280 SE and 380 SE, a G35 Infiniti, 2 Cadillac Sedan Deville's, Corvette, and many other cars and trucks so I feel I can give an honest opion. We were turning in 2 07 Accords on lease; an EX and an EX-L. My shoulders use to burn and my wife would have to get behind me and message me on even two hour trips; we can now do 8 hour trips with no body stress. We didn't want to worry about miles and love to drive so were looking for an older car with less than 80km. We found this Lexus with 37,046 on it. After 3 months and 7,000 miles it's the most quiet, comfortable, most convenience amenities, car I've even owned. What a road car! 8 years old and it's like showroom new looking, feeling, and driving. I started looking for a second one.

130,000 miles driven - nothing broke down!

by Aggressive Driver from New York, NY | April 14, 2009

This car is awesome in every sense! Most reliable car I have ever driven. After 130,000 miles absolutly nothing broke, thus even though its a bit expensive in the long run it is worth every penny.

the best of the best

by lexus lover from seattle, WA | February 18, 2009

this is the best car i have ever owned, because on the freeway you can hear nothing in the cabin and this car has a great sound system and the engine of this car is not that big too.

I bought this because I was a passenger

by vaclempavaganoid from voluntonw, ct | April 4, 2007

This car is not a sporty young man's car, although that is what I am. However, a friend of mine owned one of these and after I was done referring to it as a high cost Camry (nothing AT ALL against the wonderful Camry) I realized it was much more. This car is smooth, and responsive, but seat comfort is like an 88 caddy and atmosphere comfort, meaning ambient lighting an other niftys, is beyond definition. The '03 Accord I traded this for had a more aggressive driving style, but can't say that it performed better because behind the wheel of an ES, you are relaxed and aren't in the mood to race. Try this car as a passenger, and it WILL eat at you until you buy one.

Featured Services for this Lexus ES 300